• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Small (4-5 kg which is about 10 pounds) dog -- should I bring her?

Unweekends

American - planning 1st time Camino
Time of past OR future Camino
Sept 2025
I will be doing a short 1-week Camino, one of the 100 KM ones. Not decided the route yet, but fairly certain my 1st choice is from Tui, or second choice Ferrol. It will be September or October (2025) so I don't anticipate it being too hot or crowded.

I will fly into Madrid & take Train to starting point ( either Tui or Ferrol). This is a solo trip & first time to ever go outside of USA.

Strange question: Should I take my small 4/5 kg ( 10 pounds) dog on this pilgrimage? Let me explain: the main two reasons are that I work from home & live alone -- so she is not used to being without me & she has fits whenever I'm not in her sight. The other reason is I don't want to be 2 weeks without her either. She is the perfect size to carry around & I have a mesh backpack that I take her in ( fully enclosed) when I go out. She is well behaved, loves people and potty trained. She won't do much actual walking - she will be in my dog backpack.

The obstacles I foresee with this idea are: 1. I would probably have to do daily luggage transfer since she will be on my back but one alternative is I could get her a type of baby carrier that goes on my front/chest, then I could have my Camino backpack but that adds more weight to carry). 2. Not sure the train from Madrid to starting point will allow her. 3. Not sure I can find accommodations that would allow her. 4. Not sure if her presence would be irritating or offensive to people/ pilgrams.

I have taken about 4 out of town trips with her previously ( only 1 on a plane with 1 layover). She has always done really well traveling. She is quiet as long as she can see me. The minute I am out of her sight she will start howling, crying, and yelping and throw a fit. I don't want to be inconsiderate to other people, but at the same time I love to have her with me ( I would miss her terribly if gone for 2 weeks).

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi, I don't think this is a good idea. Do you know what the quarantine requirements are, or if you are even permitted to take your dog into Spain and bring it home again afterward? While there are dogs on the Camino and most other pilgrims will have no issue with your dog, you will find your accommodation options limited. Maybe it would be better to get your friend used to being without you for increasing periods and then leave her at home, especially as you are planning to carry her most of the way instead of letting her walk.

Setting to one side the practical issues of having a dog with you on Camino - not least of which is accommodation, I wouldn’t put my dog through a crated transatlantic flight unless I was relocating permanently.

My dog is fully inoculated including including for rabies as he does travel to continental Europe with me but the paperwork (from and to the UK) is complicated and expensive.

If you persist, one of the best threads on here which sets out how you can Camino with a dog is here:

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I totally understand. Being separated from your pet is terrible - for the dog too. :confused: .

I have a cat (bigger than your dog!), but after hearing many opinions here, I understand that this is definitely not a good idea.

That said, getting to your questions:

1) Some airlines will accept them in the cabin, but you have to book well in advance and be extremely careful with the reservation and the required documentation and regulations. I regularly fly within Europe with my cat and I learned that after a mistake by the airline (they didn't check the cat in on the second leg of a flight) I was stopped in Madrid. The issue was resolved, with the intervention of a supervisor that understood the issue, but it was a pretty stressful situation. However, it is not easy to travel with a small dog, specially if it starts complaining and barking in the cabin. I would exclude putting it in hold if not STRICTLY required, that is not the case.

2) For the train, RENFE will take you in, no problem. You just have to pay a ticket (10 € or so). Check regulations online.

3) That's the main problem: forget the hostels. But there are still many hotels that allow pets (mascotas in Spanish). Just check the box "Pets Allowed" on websites like booking.com or hotels.com.

4) I don't think so, especially if you keep them in a "pet stroller" for hiking. And frankly, I wouldn't care at all: this is a public path, not private property. You can order it on amazon.es and have it delivered to the Madrid airport. Not the easiest thing to carry with you ... and you will be seen as the crazy guy, but still a solution...

I'm sorry that you have to read so many negative messages about your idea, and I totally understand your problem, but this is the reality of the situation.

Last edited:
There are dogs on the Camino, and horses and all sorts of animals. Here is one outside the Pilgrim Office in Santiago last September.

Like all opinions, there will be parts that make sense, such as checking for quarantine restrictions both in and out of the US. But you sound like an experienced dog owner who is well aware of the needs of your dog.

Attachments

• Santiago dog and horses.JPEG
    Santiago dog and horses.JPEG
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Please, please do not bring her! We have two dogs and I “feel” your dilemma! We always miss our dogs too! However a transatlantic flight twice in two weeks, and carrying your dog all day cramped in a backpack from place to place nightly is a really bad idea. It may be good for you, but I would really worry about your dog’s well being? Don’t you think that your dog could establish a trusting relationship with another person? What if you were suddenly hospitalized at home? What would you do then? Find a pet sitter, or a go to person for your trip and emergencies. You have time for someone to meet and greet your dog, take your dog for walks, and build a relationship with her, so when you travel or have emergencies, separation is not so traumatic.

We have had to travel back and forth from the US to Europe three times with our cats. Once in the hold, twice in the cabin. Either way, it is not fun for you or the pet. There is a lot of paperwork that has to be done in the right order and within a very specific timeframe before coming to Europe. Then there is the travel day itself. The drive to the airport, the wait at the airport. Possible delays. Going through security. Many hours in the carrier under the seat or in the hold (pressurized, climate controlled area, usually under the pilots). Finally the transportation getting to your destination. It makes for a very long and stressful day, even when everything goes smoothely. We have decided not to put ourselves or our cats through it again. If a trip to the US is required, we will call our per-sitter and if she is not available one of us will stay home with them. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

I will be doing a short 1-week Camino, one of the 100 KM ones. Not decided the route yet, but fairly certain my 1st choice is from Tui, or second choice Ferrol. It will be September or October (2025) so I don't anticipate it being too hot or crowded.

I will fly into Madrid & take Train to starting point ( either Tui or Ferrol). This is a solo trip & first time to ever go outside of USA.

Strange question: Should I take my small 4/5 kg ( 10 pounds) dog on this pilgrimage? Let me explain: the main two reasons are that I work from home & live alone -- so she is not used to being without me & she has fits whenever I'm not in her sight. The other reason is I don't want to be 2 weeks without her either. She is the perfect size to carry around & I have a mesh backpack that I take her in ( fully enclosed) when I go out. She is well behaved, loves people and potty trained. She won't do much actual walking - she will be in my dog backpack.

The obstacles I foresee with this idea are: 1. I would probably have to do daily luggage transfer since she will be on my back but one alternative is I could get her a type of baby carrier that goes on my front/chest, then I could have my Camino backpack but that adds more weight to carry). 2. Not sure the train from Madrid to starting point will allow her. 3. Not sure I can find accommodations that would allow her. 4. Not sure if her presence would be irritating or offensive to people/ pilgrams.

I have taken about 4 out of town trips with her previously ( only 1 on a plane with 1 layover). She has always done really well traveling. She is quiet as long as she can see me. The minute I am out of her sight she will start howling, crying, and yelping and throw a fit. I don't want to be inconsiderate to other people, but at the same time I love to have her with me ( I would miss her terribly if gone for 2 weeks).

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
pets are a very personal thing, so answering the question of 'should you bring your dog' is a hard one.

thoughts: most places are not pet friendly, is she prepared to walk continuous long distances (humans are, other animals, less so), international travel requirements, long distance travel for your dog and her comfort, interaction on the trail with the local livestock and other working dogs, etc.

if i had a pet, i would not bring it. that said, there are people who bring their dogs (not sure if from abroad), and they (the humans) appear to be happy.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There is a ten year gap in my walking history. I adopted a dog from a rescue centre and he became extremely attached to me and being parted from me for any significant time was very stressful for him. Travelling abroad together would theoretically have been possible but also difficult and expensive and would have created its own additional problems. Is it really worth subjecting your dog to the potential stresses of transatlantic travel both ways for little more than a week in Spain? Is it essential that you walk your Camino now? In your position I would wait until separation is no longer an issue for both of you.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You have a year to train yourself not to give in to your doggie's demands.
Find a good dog trainer to help you with the basics of Who Is The Boss Here Anyway? (Please Remind Me, I Kinda Forgot)

Your dog seems a very smart operator who has managed to train you and reward you so she gets it her way every time. Of course you love her kisses, and you cannot bear to be separated from her, those cries! the horror! - you have a very smart dog who wraps you around her tiny darling paws. She's a boss.

Once you leave her with a dog sitter and start your Camino, you will probably miss her more on your way to the airport, while she has stopped crying the moment the taxi turned the corner.

You have a year to train yourself not to give in to your doggie's demands.
Find a good dog trainer to help you with the basics of Who Is The Boss Here Anyway? (Please Remind Me, I Kinda Forgot)

Your dog seems a very smart operator who has managed to train you and reward you so she gets it her way every time. Of course you love her kisses, and you cannot bear to be separated from her, those cries! the horror! - you have a very smart dog who wraps you around her tiny darling paws. She's a boss.

Once you leave her with a dog sitter and start your Camino, you will probably miss her more on your way to the airport, while she has stopped crying the moment the taxi turned the corner.
I am sorry to say this, but your message seems a bit unfair to @Unweekends, at least as I interpret it.

I don't know if you ever had pets, maybe you do, but while I personally don't think it's a good idea to bring the dog (and I suggested so in my earlier post), considering all the logistics and stress involved, I fully understand his problem. Choosing a pet sitter you can fully trust is also by no means an easy task.

And it is not necessarily true that "she will stop crying the moment the taxi turns the corner". According to some expert, once you disappear from the dog's sensory environment, you may have gone FOREVER for him/her!

And the relationship with your pet is not like "who's the boss?" There can be no boss but an intense, deep connection between the two that goes far beyond a power relationship.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Also checkout Kennel options. There are some good ones! Of course, if you can find someone to stay in your dwelling with the dog, that can be ideal for her with the right sitter.

You need to check out what is involved in taking a dog out of the US and into Spain, then what is involved in taking a dog out of Spain and into the US. After that the camino will be the easy part.
Not sure about the Camino being the easy part but I was involved in caring for a friend's dog for a few months while she got settled in the EU. Shipping the dog to her was a real hassle. And that was just one way. An airline approved cage was required and you'll need it for the return trip too.

"I work from home & live alone -- so she is not used to being without me & she has fits whenever I'm not in her sight."

The flight from San Antonio to Madrid is 11h 36m and presumably your dog will be in a travelling cage in the hold.

Does that not answer your question?

Possibly better to condition your dog and yourself to be apart, starting with short separations, and build up to a two week period, and then do your Camino without her. You can then look forward to being reunited with your pet, who looks quite cute BTW, on your return.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
You know what, @Unweekends? Little suggestion: If I was you, I would reconsider the idea of doing a "Camino".

Maybe it's a really important thing for you, I fully understand, but why don't you try something in the area where you live, with/without your beloved dog, first? Or have you already tried?

Do also consider that there are many LARGE country dogs along the Camino. They are used to, and mostly ignore human pilgrims.

I cannot help thinking, based on experience, that these large and sometimes aggressive dogs, will consider that your carried, relatively tiny dog will look like a chew toy to them. Can you stop them from trying to take your dog - the hard way?

Do you really want to put yourself in that position? Just one different perspective.

Bring your pet child a nice toy from Spain. I brought my cat a small stuffed octopus (pulpo) that I found in the Santiago de Compostela airport gift shop as I was leaving to return home. She loved it! Picking it up by one of the several tentacles, and carrying it around the house, was a favorite thing for her to do.

Hope it helps you make a decision, best for your dog and for you.

Tom

Last edited:
In a dozen Caminos I can only remember seeing two small dogs making the pilgrimage. The first was on the Camino del Norte. The cute very small dog was being carried in a bicycle-tire push or pull cart. Looked happy. The hospitalera of the delightful private albergue allowed the peregrina to sleep on the couch in the common room and the dog on the carpet. No dogs allowed in the dormitory. The other little dog looked happy in its' bike ride on the Camino Frances. I have seen several other larger dogs, some on leashes, often not. Some wearing paniers. I think the owners were wild camping.

My wife and I are dog people. We have flown from Alaska to the Lower 48 states many times with our dogs These were larger dogs and rode down below in the hold. Sometimes you could hear them barking, whining, crying down below as you walked through first class. Way too heart wrenching. We had a dog like yours (faithful Black Lab). Inconsolable if out of sight of one of us. Since we are still healthy enough to travel we no longer have dogs. Heart wrenching. When our son and his wife visit from Sitka, 500 miles and two flight legs away, they bring their tiny dog in one of those cat/small dog carriers with mesh openings. Under the seat in front. This seems to work. Most airports now have dog relief rooms in the secure area. But I am not sure how this is going to work well in a long trans-Atlantic flight.

Paperwork is another issue. To fly our dogs to the Lower 48 states, and back requires a veterinarian inspection for both directions. Kaching! I think flying to a foreign country is a whole larger layer of bureaucracy. I think the flights, not the Camino, will be too stressful for both of you. But, for sure, Buen CaminoIMG_1354.jpg

I really wouldn't recommend taking a dog which has to be carried, rather than one that walks with you, and even then I'd think twice or thrice about it.
Even if you have a dog that walks with you, dogs are not made for long walks. Unlike humans whose key attribute is stamina, dogs are built to move a short distance then rest then move then rest.
I also have a dog that I would love to come with me, but you need to think about the dog. I know it’s hard, but a long walk t like 100km is just not what dogs are built for - but they can’t tell you that.
If in doubt please speak to a professional like a vet.
Buen Camino

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
Along with all the other good points raised, if your dog Is scared, and loud, when out of your sight, how are you going to eat? I don’t think you’ll be able to bring your dog into bars and restaurants, or the shower. I think it would be kinder to you both if your dear pet stayed home.

Even if you have a dog that walks with you, dogs are not made for long walks. Unlike humans whose key attribute is stamina, dogs are built to move a short distance then rest then move then rest.
I also have a dog that I would love to come with me, but you need to think about the dog. I know it’s hard, but a long walk t like 100km is just not what dogs are built for - but they can’t tell you that.
If in doubt please speak to a professional like a vet.
Buen Camino
That would have been my argument at one time but a dog is just a wolf in sheep's clothing (so to speak) and there's a wolf fitted with a GPS transmitter in Slovakia that has travelled over 2000km.

Jeff, dogs and wolves diverged genetically between 30,000 and 40,000 years ago. I get out of shape for long distance walking just a few months after my last Camino. We have lots of wolves here in Alaska. Occasionally a radio collar shows a typically young male wolf here making a huge trek similar to your Slovakian wolf. Probably kicked out of his pack and seeking another that won't kill him. Or seeking a friendly female wolf -- the call of the wild. Buen Camino

Where did you took this nice picture??

Jeff, dogs and wolves diverged genetically between 30,000 and 40,000 years ago. I get out of shape for long distance walking just a few months after my last Camino. We have lots of wolves here in Alaska. Occasionally a radio collar shows a typically young male wolf here making a huge trek similar to your Slovakian wolf. Probably kicked out of his pack and seeking another that won't kill him. Or seeking a friendly female wolf -- the call of the wild. Buen Camino
However, it's a fact that dogs regularly run marathons and ultramarathons. I walked my labrador for days in a row at high altitude, no problems at all (water a part, once...) and he was super, superhappy. Probably he did 3 km for each km of mine...

The problem is that here we are talking about a SMALL dog.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Between Portomarin and Palas de Rei on September 9, 2022. Buen Camino

My wife and I used to run sled dogs up to 40 miles a day. That's a very long day for man and dog. 30 miles is better. Less is even better. You feed them a lot. Including stopping to make them a hot lunch at 40 below. Buen Camino

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
Housing dogs is difficult, she will miss you but welcome you and your new smells upon your return.

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
When I was travelling around the world I met a couple from Argentina on an old Africa Twin who were doing the trip with a small dog . They had been on the road for 9 years and visited all continents. Everything is possible. For most of us our pets are our best friends and part of our families. I prefer spending time with our dog Talia more than I would with some of the people out there ! lol 😂. Just check on your governments web site what the travel laws are taking your dog out of the country and also what the requirements are for entering Spain . For us in the UK there is no need to quarantine, just paperwork from a vet showing vaccinations are up to date and on returning to the UK a letter from a vet to prove the dog had a worming tablet at leats 24 hours before leaving the EU. When it comes to booking a room if you use Booking . Com , to book your accommodation then on their page in the section “ requirements “. Select pet friendly “ and it will highlight all accommodation that will let your pet stay with you. Then plan you walks to fit in with these . Hope you both have a wonderful time. Safe happy travels.

Last edited:
One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
Do NOT take your dog. My dogs have their annual holiday at a boarding kennel when I do the camino every year. Yes, I also work from home. My dogs are used to me, but they love the kennels. They are expensive but that is fine. They are safe and well cared for. They go with their basket, blankets and their toys.

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
I wouldn't. I was very bonded to my dog too when I did the Camino, but it didn't cross my mind to try to bring her along. Food, lodging, transportation, cleaning up after the dog (don't even think about leaving piles anywhere, including your own!) would just totally detract from it, and would detract from others' experiences as well, should your dog be noisy in a hostel or should people be allergic to dogs.
You have plenty of time to get your dog used to another situation before you leave.

Playing the devils advocate

Wet dogs smell
Your cloth carrier will smell...
other travelers arent noseblind

Barking for whatever reason that will destroy frazzled nerves and get you mean looks from tired people
Other territorial dogs will decide its fate
Pee pads
Poop pick ups
Not hygenic to walk into food service places in other peoples eyes(opinions matter)
Your gonna traumatize the wee mite with all the new sights,sounds,smells

I always think putting a pet who’s used to the freedom of our homes into a kennel would be like sending our children to
Prison for a couple of weeks .

Also there are plenty of “ smelly people and loud snoring to contend with plus those who think it’s ok to wake at 5 am and make more noise than is necessary. And it’s humans that bring the bed bugs in !!!! Ignore the negative comments about your dog. You know it personality and if it’s a well behaved dog 🐶 Then it’s better than a lot of walkers imo ;-)

I always think putting a pet who’s used to the freedom of our homes into a kennel would be like sending our children to
Prison for a couple of weeks .
I think we’re allowed to say ‘bollocks’ because I’ve said it before.

Bollocks

Much as I love Henry the (actual) dog; he’s not human. Given the choice between a day with me and a day with the other dogs in a well-run kennels, he wouldn’t pick me. He can fight with half the residents and try to impregnate the other half; have communal exercise, swim, chase things, and so on. Ever since he was a puppy he’s gone to a kennels for day-care for a day or two every week. Socialising with other dogs is very important for a pack-animal.

He’s a gun-dog, so he’s robust, well-trained - but also very capable of thinking for himself.

Don’t get me started on dogs in prams.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
No. Don’t bring your dog. It would be unkind to her and others on the way for multiple reasons.

I think we’re allowed to say ‘bollocks’ because I’ve said it before.

Bollocks

Much as I love Henry the (actual) dog; he’s not human. Given the choice between a day with me and a day with the other dogs in a well-run kennels, he wouldn’t pick me. He can fight with half the residents and try to impregnate the other half; have communal exercise, swim, chase things, and so on. Ever since he was a puppy he’s gone to a kennels for day-care for a day or two every week. Socialising with other dogs is very important for a pack-animal.

He’s a gun-dog, so he’s robust, well-trained - but also very capable of thinking for himself.

Don’t get me started on dogs in prams.
Sounds like a great resort - do they take humans too?

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
No

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
no, do NOT bring your dog. It is a very selfish thing to do. The Camino is long, very hot, difficult, hard terrain, it is not a place for a dog. Think of your dog not yourself. As well, some people are allergic to dogs and would not want a dog in all of the camino pilgram areas. The camino is for quite retrospection not a place for dogs. But the real reason is, it is too difficult for a dog. You are thinking only of your self when you bring a dog, not the animal

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Thoughts & suggestions?

Thank you.
Read your note and your question. But i did not read your reason for doing the Camino in the first place. It should be a a time for reflection and connection. Leave the dog at home and enjoy yourself.

Why don't you try doing the same sort of distance near to home and see how it works? I had one dog who loved going for week long walks. He was also quite happy to fly in his cage in the hold. Why wouldn't be be? Room to lie down, which is more than I ever have. But that was only ever a couple of hours, a transatlantic flight duration might be another thing entirely.
Same dog also loved going to the kennels for a few days. Not all dogs like doing the same thing, you know your dog best and I'm sure you will decide based on the dog's welfare.

On my first CF I met a young couple with a medium sized dog. They ended up ending their camino after a week because the dog was injured. Someone last CF told me a story about a dog dying on the camino. I did meet a young Irish woman with a dog. She had difficulty getting accommodation in albergues. When they did allow it, she was in her private room and never came to the restaurant. She carried a tent which she used most nights. I think it would be painfully hard but she was young.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
In our local news recently there was a story of a dog who ran off after being frightened by fireworks on Independence Day. I think it was seven weeks before it captured, in a sad state, and returned to its family. I'm pretty sure I've read here about fireworks scaring off a dog on the camino also. I'm not clearly remembering if dog and owner were reunited but I don't think so. Could you run a lost dog campaign in Spanish for several weeks if your dog escaped you?

What country likes fireworks more, China or Spain? I have been almost blown out of bed by fireworks along the Camino. But, it's their country and I go to bed early. We had the sweetest mixed breed dog ever, chased grizzlies out of our yard. Absolutely terrified by fireworks. Buen Camino

Why don't you try doing the same sort of distance near to home and see how it works? I had one dog who loved going for week long walks. He was also quite happy to fly in his cage in the hold. Why wouldn't be be? Room to lie down, which is more than I ever have. But that was only ever a couple of hours, a transatlantic flight duration might be another thing entirely.
Same dog also loved going to the kennels for a few days. Not all dogs like doing the same thing, you know your dog best and I'm sure you will decide based on the dog's welfare.
No, do not bring...

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
What country likes fireworks more, China or Spain? I have been almost blown out of bed by fireworks along the Camino. But, it's their country and I go to bed early. We had the sweetest mixed breed dog ever, chased grizzlies out of our yard. Absolutely terrified by fireworks. Buen Camino
All you have to do is not be in Spain for the National Day (October 12) and the Feast of Saint John the Baptist (24 June). Are Forum members aware of others?

But the more I think of it, the more the journey seems unfair to your dog. There is a good chance that he will return thanking God that his master will never ever do anything like this again.

Most read last week in this forum

A question for couples of different sexes: do you sleep separately in the albergues? Do you pay more, and/or is it more complicated to book, to sleep in the same dorm (in separate bunk beds, of...
This made for an exciting morning for me and a few pilgrims in the hills just before El Acebo today. A Spanish lady took charge and had us sit down…not sure that was the right course of action...
Following the horrors of bed bugs at the Paris Olympics, I saw this today. "A powdered clay nwn as Terre de Sommieres kills them if they walk on it" The Times of London. Tues 10th Sept 2024
I'd like to share an observation that I've witnessed a few times on this camino that I think needs some attention and that is regarding elderly pilgrims traveling with family. Yesterday I...
Usually, when I go on a Camino, I take gloves. These are mainly for those chilly, damp mornings when it's raining slightly. However, I've found that few gloves are waterproof, and the ones tend to...
Hola, todos. When I first attempted the Camino in 2001 I caried a (UK) CSJ guidebook. Light and very useful to find the right path and next albergue. Now I'm looking to return to finish...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back