• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Oldtimers can i pick pick your brains for a sec ?

JoroAtanasof

Time of past OR future Camino
one too many
So since 2018 i compleated Camino Frances/Portuges/Primitivo/Norte . Some of them more than once . It may sounds like a lot (FB) but not in this forum ..... I don't have any plans for 2025 camino and to be honest i dont feel the calling like i used to . However just in case can you recomend some of the other routes ? 2 or 3 weeks time perhaps , April till October ? And yes i have other plans for 2025 like TMB and possibly bikepacking ruta de la plata (i don't think of it as camino/pilgimage though ) .

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Mozarabe? Levante? Invierno?
Or are you drawn to something else? Kilamanjaro? Machu Picchu? Everest Base Camp? Trans Siberian Railway? a cruise?

Mozarabe? Levante? Invierno?
Or are you drawn to something else? Kilamanjaro? Machu Picchu? Everest Base Camp? Trans Siberian Railway? a cruise?
i am quite interested what is your opinion/recommendations about those 3 caminos . Most of the places in your second sentence are memories a part from the cruises :D

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Camino Aragones: Lourdes to Oloron, then up over the Somport Pass to Jaca, and from there on to Puente la Reina/Pamplona..... Did it in 2018.... Desperately wish that I could do it again someday!

Last edited:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi. We are coming back in April 25 and land at Santiago at 22.10. We have accomodation booked in A Coruna for the first two nights before starting the Camino Inglese, but I don't wholly trust...
We are finishing up a stage in O Cebreiro next year. Looking at bus schedule it looks like we will need a taxi or private transfer from O Cebriero to SDC airport. Having looked at some transfer...
So since 2018 i compleated Camino Frances/Portuges/Primitivo/Norte . Some of them more than once . It may sounds like a lot (FB) but not in this forum ..... I don't have any plans for 2025 camino...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back