Starting in Burgos today (May 7, 2024)

EmmaHikes

Apr 23, 2024
London, UK
Time of past OR future Camino
Future Camino: 07/05/2024 (Camino Frances)
Arriving in Burgos shortly and starting Camino tomorrow. Anyone who’s here let me know and I’ll say hi!

I’ll also post an update on beds & weather as I go.

PS - any food/albergue tips let me know 🙏 I was just going to try the two public ones and see if I can snag a bed as I’m coming in at 3pm

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Leila99

Oct 23, 2022
Munich, Germany
LePuyenValey - Pamplona 2022
Pamplona - SdC 2024
By all means go to the parochial close to the cathedral

Albergue Santiago y Santa Catalina​

. No reservation possible. I easily got a bed and it was half empty when i was s there 17 April. Great location. Nice simple. Everything a pilgrim needs

Reactions: EmmaHikes
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

EmmaHikes

Apr 23, 2024
London, UK
Future Camino: 07/05/2024 (Camino Frances)
By all means go to the parochial close to the cathedral

Albergue Santiago y Santa Catalina​

. No reservation possible. I easily got a bed and it was half empty when i was s there 17 April. Great location. Nice simple. Everything a pilgrim needs
Thanks Leila - I actually followed your comment and easily still got a bed and didn’t get in until 5pm. Good shout!

Apr 7, 2014
Ireland
June 2013, June 2014, Oct 2014, May 2015, and more
Arriving in Burgos shortly and starting Camino tomorrow. Anyone who’s here let me know and I’ll say hi!

I’ll also post an update on beds & weather as I go.

PS - any food/albergue tips let me know 🙏 I was just going to try the two public ones and see if I can snag a bed as I’m coming in at 3pm
Calle Lorenzo for great tapas.
Casa Pancho
+34 947 20 34 05 https://g.co/kgs/uxfXgg4
Authentic run by a local family.

Buen camino

Reactions: EmmaHikes

Danielle2024

Apr 12, 2024
Canada
Camino Francès
Bonne chance
J'ai séjourné à l'Hostal Corrales (chambres privées)
J'ai beaucoup aimé
À l'écart de la foule, à 15 minutes à pied de l'Arco de Santa María et à peu près au même endroit où se trouvent la plupart des Albergues.
Contente de votre commentaire, j'ai réservé à cet endroit sans trop savoir, à mon arrivée par autobus à Burgos pour un départ le 3 juin prochain.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

CWBuff

Veteran Member
Mar 5, 2019
Willow Grove, PA
Frances & Finisterre 05-07/22 Fran 26? d Nort 27?
Contente de votre commentaire, j'ai réservé à cet endroit sans trop savoir, à mon arrivée par autobus à Burgos pour un départ le 3 juin prochain.
bonjour, @Danielle2024
Je suis sûr que vous l'aimerez. l'endroit est très agréable, propre et le personnel est serviable et sympathique. Petit café à côté et laverie publique à environ 1 pâté de maisons
Good luck and Buen Camino

Reactions: Danielle2024

Most read last week in this forum

Snoring (another post ...) After 4 days of seriously noisy snorers in albergues, I was getting increasingly drained during the day. At one point, I was thinking whether I can continue, whether I...
Hi All! I will arrive SDC on 5/17 and need a bed for 5/17 & 18. I can't find anything ,( well, the Parador for 800eu). Any & all help is greatly appreciated. I've checked gronze and all apps...
Hello; I started my camino on May 15th, today husband and I walked from Roncesvalles to Zubiri. I did the Camino in 2019 and the path from alto erro to Zubiri has eroded and is more hazardous...
We all know there are a lot of bikers on the shared Camino path. I was knocked over in the town of Villatuerta and had to return immediately to the US for treatment after destroying my Camino on...
I've been reading about the different routes etc and I have seen that the longest route is over a month, but also that some people just walk for a weekend or a few days or a week. I want to do a...
We are in Santa Marina del rey staying at a hostel costing 59 euros after redirecting from our destination which was San Martin del Camino. We found the albergues were all booked or closed after...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides