• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

‘The Way, My Way’ - special screening - Sydney, Sunday, 28 July 2024

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
Time of past OR future Camino
CF whole & part 12-19, VF 17, VDLP+ptSbres22
Note: Moderators - please feel free to delete this thread if it is viewed as advertising.

There is to be a special screening of the recently released Camino movie, ‘The Way, My Way’ at the Cremorne Orpheum in Sydney on Sunday, 28 July. Dan Mullins, whose Camino song, ‘Somewhere Along The Way’, will be attending the screening and he’ll be singing it plus some other favourites prior to the movie.

Full details can be checked out via the below link:

https://www.orpheum.com.au/movie/the-way-my-way—-dan-mullinsthe-singing-pilgrim

The movie is the third-highest grossing Australian movie of 2024 - it’s an excellent film. It’s very popular here in Australia so if Forum members do hope to attend it would be wise to book seats in advance to avoid missing out.

Edit- the link doesn’t appear to be working so if Forum members are interested in going to the movie, further details can be found on Dan Mullins Facebook page - Dan Mullins, or go to www.orpheum.com.au, click on Events and Live Shows and scroll down to The Way, My Way.

Best wishes to all -
Jenny

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Jenny - great news - but even with a 3.00 PM screening its still a long long day for me. I think it was at Warrawong - but I was either in Adelaide or O/S. Do we know if there are any other screenings?. Cheers

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Saw it in Adelaide when it was first released - Bill and his wife and Johnnie Walker were present and did a Q&A after the screening. Excellent movie made even more special with the audience singing along to Dan's song 'Somewhere along the Way'.

Saw it in Adelaide when it was first released - Bill and his wife and Johnnie Walker were present and did a Q&A after the screening. Excellent movie made even more special with the audience singing along to Dan's song 'Somewhere along the Way'.
Great that you saw the movie when it was first released Lleslie and it would have been wonderful to see the Q&A with Johnnie Walker afterwards. Dan Mullins’ fantastic camino song has become a camino anthem I think!
Cheers from Sydney -
Jenny

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.