• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share Pamplona-St Jean Pied de Port - 19 August 2024

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

youngcppspilgrim

CN 2019; CI 2022; CF 2023
Time of past OR future Camino
2019 Camino del Norte, 2022 Camino Ingles, 2023 CF
Hello, I'm Margo and looking forward to be on the Camino once again August-Sept 2024.
I am hoping to find some pilgrims who want to share a taxi from Pamplona airport to St Jean the afternoon of Aug 19, 2024. I have my ticket, arriving from Madrid on Iberia at 1:25 p.m. I prefer to go straight to St. Jean but could stay in Pamplona and take the bus or a shared taxi the next day. Anyone interested? Any other ideas? I know it's not easy to get from Pamplona to St. Jean but the airfare from the US was too good to pass up.
Thanks! Buen Camino

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello, I'm Margo and looking forward to be on the Camino once again August-Sept 2024.
I am hoping to find some pilgrims who want to share a taxi from Pamplona airport to St Jean the afternoon of Aug 19, 2024. I have my ticket, arriving from Madrid on Iberia at 1:25 p.m. I prefer to go straight to St. Jean but could stay in Pamplona and take the bus or a shared taxi the next day. Anyone interested? Any other ideas? I know it's not easy to get from Pamplona to St. Jean but the airfare from the US was too good to pass up.
Thanks! Buen Camino
Hi Margo! My name is Sherry. I will be leaving Pamplona for SJPdP on August 20th. I was planning on taking a taxi for the sake of ease. So, if you'd like to stay in Pamplona and leave on the 20th I would love to share a taxi.

Hi Sherry! Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately I can’t stay until the 20th as I have decided on the 19th with reservations made along way. Maybe we’ll run into each other somewhere.
FYI There is a taxi service that you can get from the airport to St Jean and if others also contact them we can ride share. I’m going to do that with the hope of not paying full fare but will cut back somewhere else if need be. Here’s the link in case you’re interested. https://taxipamplona.com/en/the-way/

Buen Camino!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Margo,

There is a taxi service provided by Pamplona that riders can get for .80 euros from the airport to Pamplona, or reverse. Contact the tourist information in Pamplona for more info. From the airport the working hours are from 10am to midnight on the hour. You must phone and make a reservation.

(34) 948 23 23 00 or 948 35 13 35 A trip from the airport to Paseo de Sarasate 1 requires a phone call 30 minutes to 10 minutes before departure with the taxi. (have cash in coin or small bills).

To the airport has different hours and rules but is still .80 euros.

Paseo de Sarasate 1 to the Alsa bus station is less than a 10 minutes walk.

Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum

I am going to fly back from Santander. I would like to take the FEVE along the coast from A Coruna or Ferol to Santander. Previously when I have asked RENFE staff about FEVE I have drawn a blank...
Hi, has anyone here stayed at Hostelfly? It looks walkable from T2. Or is it very busy roads with no sidewalks? My flight arrives late afternoon, then thinking of getting the Alsa bus next...
Hi Everyone New to this forum and appreciating it. I arrive in Bilbao on 28th August at around 9.30 am and planning to get to SJPD in one day. The alternatives, I've researched so far include a...
I'm just about to start my journey tomorrow 25th June flying into Bilbao which arrives in the afternoon hope to out of the airport by 3/30pm . Planning to catch a coach a from Bilbao via San...
Hello, my name is Stephanie and I will walk my first Camino Sept. I’m having difficulty finding trains from Santiago once I am done to get back to Lisbon. Thoughts??
Hey everyone, setting out on the camino and was hoping to get some insight on best and/or cheapest way to get from biarritz to SJPP. I know you can take a taxi there but unsure how much that would...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back