• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

interactive map

Old Kiwi

Time of past OR future Camino
Some time ago someone replied to a post of mine for an interactive map showing the caminos. I have lost it somewhere on my computer and I need it for planning my next camino. All I can remember is that the avitar was red and square. I believe that this person added the caminos to the map. It was of great help for me when planning my lastr three caminos and I feel lost without it.
Any help would be appreciated.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Rob, Thank you for your reply. It is not the one I am looking for but it will be a big help to me. I had not seen this one before. Cheers.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
No, sorry not the one.
The person who sent me the original one had taken an on-line map like Maps or Google Earth and added the Caminos to it. It is the best of the maps showing the Caminos by far.

No, sorry not the one.
The person who sent me the original one had taken an on-line map like Maps or Google Earth and added the Caminos to it. It is the best of the maps showing the Caminos by far.
Are you thinking of the map that David Tallan created? If so he linked to it in the following post.

Whoops, I thought I did a copy of the URL. Do a refresh in a bit.

Edit: I did do the copy but something refuses me to paste it in an edit. Let's see if it can be added in a new post.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Some time ago someone replied to a post of mine for an interactive map showing the caminos. I have lost it somewhere on my computer and I need it for planning my next camino. All I can remember is that the avitar was red and square. I believe that this person added the caminos to the map. It was of great help for me when planning my lastr three caminos and I feel lost without it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Which Camino are you planning for?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

I have walked the CF twice in August and October plus the Le Puy camino in August. I walked Irun to Bilbao in August as well. I planned to walk the Portuguese camino from Lisbon but now don't...
Hello pilgrims, Buen Camino! My name is Tinway. I began our journey from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on April 12 this year. I met a lot of nice and kind people and some of them even became my...
Some time ago someone replied to a post of mine for an interactive map showing the caminos. I have lost it somewhere on my computer and I need it for planning my next camino. All I can remember is...
Hello community, apologies if this has already been asked or if it is not relevant. I was thinking of doing a Camino (starting around end of November) and I am doing some research on which one...
Hi, I’m Sally from Australia and I’m planning to walk for 3 weeks starting in Le Puy in mid March 2025. I know, it’s going to be cold! But I love walking in the cold and have done a few walks in...
It’s been a long time coming, but I’m back on the Camino again, after waiting several years. I lost my dear wife Cathy in early 2020, after caring for her for eight years. I had planned to walk...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back