• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I am very grateful for this forum

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
After eight experiences of walking in Spain, with 65ys on my shoulders, this forum helps me to keep in mind the atmosphere of the Camino. And to save the hope of stay there once again. Thanks!

So many of you provided helpful (even vital) information, support, cautions, reality checks, patience (lots), hardware, and comedic breaks. This is truly a wonderful place to share.

I am still processing after my second Camino Frances and just want to say hi and thanks.
Best way to process. Take a walk and take yourself back and be in the moment and picture the next one. Works for me.

After eight experiences of walking in Spain, with 65ys on my shoulders, this forum helps me to keep in mind the atmosphere of the Camino. And to save the hope of stay there once again. Thanks!
You are still a young turk! Maybe these 70 year old shoulders will meet you one day.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Back is blank for engraving.
So many of you provided helpful (even vital) information, support, cautions, reality checks, patience (lots), hardware, and comedic breaks. This is truly a wonderful place to share.

I am still processing after my second Camino Frances and just want to say hi and thanks.
If you didn’t journal or blog, now’s the time to memorialize your thoughts, impressions, names and places. Welcome home, wherever it is.

I too am very grateful for this forum. It’s a lovely way to be able to regularly dip in and out of the camino experience, and to stay in touch with something that (in my opinion) has to be directly experienced to begin to be understood. With the absence of any formal “camino group” nearby, the forum is a great way to stay connected.

Most read last week in this forum

Moderator note - these posts have been moved from another thread to create this new thread. The forum administration keeps changing my spelling of (albergue) to albErgue is this the correct...
Here I am giving some personal thoughts, not a summary of forum rules or moderation policies. Some threads have the prefix "LIVE from the Camino." This suggests a thread that is focused on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.