• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Alert Help me find my brother!

Topics realted to Hazards on the camino de Santiago

gilisidro10

Time of past OR future Camino
Santiago
My brother Bruno was traveling the Santiago paths and the last time we had contact with him was when he arrived in Santiago de Compostela.

We haven't heard from him since August 17th.

If you have any information or recognize him from the photo, please get in touch.

Mi hermano Bruno estaba recorriendo los caminos de Santiago y la última vez que tuvimos contacto con él fue cuando llegó a Santiago de Compostela.

No sabemos nada de él desde el 17 de agosto.

Si tenéis alguna información o lo reconocéis en la foto, por favor, poneos en contacto con nosotros.

O meu irmão Bruno estava a fazer os caminhos de Santiago e a última vez que tivemos o contacto dele foi quando chegou a Santiago de Compostela.

Desde 17 de Agosto que não temos mais notícias dele.

Se tiverem alguma informação ou reconhecerem pela foto, por favor contactem

Personal phone number removed by moderator. Please use private messaging to make contact.

Or DM me

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My brother Bruno was traveling the Santiago paths and the last time we had contact with him was when he arrived in Santiago de Compostela.

We haven't heard from him since August 17th.

If you have any information or recognize him from the photo, please get in touch.

Mi hermano Bruno estaba recorriendo los caminos de Santiago y la última vez que tuvimos contacto con él fue cuando llegó a Santiago de Compostela.

No sabemos nada de él desde el 17 de agosto.

Si tenéis alguna información o lo reconocéis en la foto, por favor, poneos en contacto con nosotros.

O meu irmão Bruno estava a fazer os caminhos de Santiago e a última vez que tivemos o contacto dele foi quando chegou a Santiago de Compostela.

Desde 17 de Agosto que não temos mais notícias dele.

Se tiverem alguma informação ou reconhecerem pela foto, por favor contactem

Phone number: +351 910742760

Or DM me

I hope your brother is safe.

You will probably get replies on here either by people posting or by sending you a private message. Look for a red dot next to the envelope icon. The moderators will remove your phone number as that is the forum policy.

The photograph is not attached. Possibly as a new member you cannot do that.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
The forum policy is to not post identifying photos of individuals without their permission.

Is your brother from Porto? If people meet a Bruno from Porto, the best thing is to tell him that his family is worried, so he should please contact them directly.

I do hope you hear from your brother soon.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Found in good health! 👍

https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/notic...cido-mes-santiago/00031725704564399478215.htm

The family of Bruno Isidro has managed to contact him thanks to the alert launched by SOS Desaparecidos.

Thanks to the alert raised by SOS Desaparecidos and the cooperation of the public, the family of Bruno Isidro, a 33-year-old Portuguese pilgrim, has managed to contact him after not having any news since August 17 when he arrived in Santiago after completing the Camino. The young man has been located in Cantabria and in good health, so his relatives, who were very worried because he needs to take daily medication, are now more at ease.

After losing contact with Bruno, a native of Porto, his relatives also posted search messages on social networks, especially in pages specializing in the Camino de Santiago. Yet it was a person who met him and who saw the search alert launched by SOS Desaparecidos and this finally made it possible to locate him.

Most read last week in this forum

I'm starting the camino on sept. 27 in Leon. I'm a bit apprehensive to start the journey alone. Are any other ladies going to be starting then also and want to walk that first leg? OR, are there...
Hello all, Been reading all your very valuable posts and advice for a few weeks now in anticipation of starting tomorrow! Can only get a portion of Francés done on this trip (probably as far as...
Hi. I'm starting at SJPDP on Thursday 12 September. Quite nervous as the weather has been rainy and misty and my biggest concern is spotting the signs.
Hi Pilgrims! I am planning on starting the Camino Frances between Oct 10-13 and I was hoping to get input about a couple specifics: What's the weather trend for this year? Am I a fool to not...
Hi everyone - so glad to find this forum. have 4 weeks approx and intend on taking the walk handy enough!! to Santiago, onwards to Finisterre and Muxia. looking forward to it, and meeting some...
September 19, @FallCamino2024, (SJPdP) ✅

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back