• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

guide books

goldenboy

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello: I am a new member hopeful of undertaking the Portugues Camino in 2025.... Would the Pilgrim guide Book 2018 be OK to use or as there been many changes requiring the 2024 Pilgrim guide book...Thanks for your feed backguys..

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It depends on where you are walking from and what you are looking for from the guide. There will almost certainly be a number of changes to the available accommodations. Some of the places listed in the guide will have closed and no longer be available, new places will have opened and not be listed. In general, the route information should mostly still be correct, except if you are walking out of Lisbon there has been a substantial change to that section of the route.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

I am wondering on personal preference out there. For the full Francés route next summer, I will either buy the Osprey Stratos 34L or the Osprey Exos 38L. Would you prefer 34 or 38L? Anyone have...
I am doing the Francés Summer 2025. Is it worth ot bringing a lightweight sleeping pad? I will be in albergues and hostels. Also, is it recommended to bring a small backpack along with the...
I marveled how clean the CF is, so many people so little impact. Now and again I'd find a lost glove,hat or fancy water bottle so I'd pick it up in hopes to return it to the owner. On one occasion...
I like using hydration bladders as I tend to keep up on my fluids better and I rather carry too much water and drink more than not have enough given we are planning a May-June camino. I am after a...
Hi fellow wanderers, I always put my backpack into hold luggage on the flight out (I have poles, and fly Ryan Air!). To protect the backpack I always put it, and my poles into a tote bag. The...
Hello: I am a new member hopeful of undertaking the Portugues Camino in 2025.... Would the Pilgrim guide Book 2018 be OK to use or as there been many changes requiring the 2024 Pilgrim guide...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back