• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Good Taxi.Company ...Santiago to the Airport

Mlambere

Time of past OR future Camino
April 29th through to 19th May 2024
In the spirit of sharing knowledge.... i used the company below to book a taxi at 0440 this morning using their online reservation form.

They arrived ontime and cost was 26 euro's.

Compostela Autotaxi Association
Office Telephone: 698140209
Hours: 09:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)

C/Clara Campoamor. Intermodal Station
Santiago de Compostela 15702 A Coruña
http://www.radiotaxicompostela.com

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Or, take the bus. It’s reliable, takes you right in and in 2022 cost 1 euro each. About a 15 min walk from the Cathedral.

Train for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
Or, take the bus. It’s reliable, takes you right in and in 2022 cost 1 euro each. About a 15 min walk from the Carthedral.
There is no bus at 0440 in the morning hence the suggestion.
my bad

In the spirit of sharing knowledge.... i used the company below to book a taxi at 0440 this morning using their online reservation form.
Thanks for the information!!

Another way is to have the albergue, hostel, pension or hotel reserve one for you at that hour. I had the receptions at Hospidario San Martin and Hostel Costa Azul reserve a taxi at 5AM and 6AM last May, and same thing at Hotel Palacio del Carmen just 3 weeks ago. All taxis arrived before the scheduled pick-up.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Because there is no bus service to the airport in Pamplona, the city pays the cost of the ride minus .80 euros from your cost. Get the phone number and the details from the tourist office in Pamplona. It also works from the airport to Pamplona.

Most read last week in this forum