This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Death of German peregrina in Zuriain this morning

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
Last edited:
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Prayers and wishes for eternal peace.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Very sad news. Thoughts go out to the families of both the German woman mentioned and also the Spanish woman. May they be forever 'Walking Free'.

I’m walking with my wife and our 7 year old daughter. We shared a bunk room and had dinner in Orrison with the German Pelegrina and her sister. They were celebrating their recent transition to their pension years and SO excited to be walking. I’ll never forget the two of them waking up early that first morning, whispering and giggling in their bunks, as we all began to stir… this wasn’t her first Camino. She had biked the French way in years past. Her sister was new to the Camino. We passed them a few times the next day and then moved on ahead… we received a terrible text while in Pamplona from other friends that were a stage behind and were a part of the efforts to save her. We’ve lit a candle at the cathedral for her and she’s been on our minds ever since. Life is so precious and fragile. Buen Camino amigos

What kind words you wrote about a fellow pilgrim whom you spent such a short time with. It doesn't take long for people to become their true selves when walking The Way. You were blessed by spending some of her last few hours on earth with her and her sister, and they were blessed by your friendship and cheer!
My heart and prayers go to all those who find final rest while making their journey home.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Relieved to hear somebody witnessed her joy as she lived her life to the fullest....
Thoughts to the people that witnessed her demise.

Most read last week in this forum