• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Angel art along the Camino

MesaWalker

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (2021), Via Serrana & VdlP to Muxia (2023)
I have seen a lot of discussion threads on ¨Camino angels,¨ but I am interested in something different and didn´t find a thread on the topic. Who has photos of paintings, scultures, etc. of angels along a camino you´ve walked that you particularly like? I would love to see people´s photos of angels they´ve seen along the way.

To get started, here is a favorite angel of mine - from the museum at the Cathedral in Santiago de Compostela by Master Mateo.

Attachments

• Angelpix.jpg
    Angelpix.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

I have been walking the Camino Portugès starting in Porto. I am now in Caldas de Reis. One thing that disturbs me greatly as I walk the Camino is the amount of toilet trash littering the sides of...
I don't know if you've come across this already but it is basically a watercolour travel journal along the Camino Frances by an artist called Joaquin Gonzalez Dorao. Every page brings to mind a...
Hi everyone 🙂 I have just arrived to Leon to start my walk tomorrow morning. Checked into accom and have found that one of my poles won't tighten when I extend it 😳 They are very basic telescopic...
Hello im Pablo C Vergara - Im in the Film Industry and been on some TV shows and NETFLIX. I just arrived to Madrid and staying at Tres Cantos tonight and intending to travel north to start my...
Just wanted some advise on walking camino primitivo during beginning of Oct. On reaching Santiago I was planning to walk to Porto following the central route. Is this advisable, are the albergue...
My wife and I are doing our first Camino next month. We live in Singapore and are flying in via Madrid and taking a train to Ourense. Unfortunately our schedules on the day we get to Madrid, and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.