• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Are passport copies accepted at albergues?

rainswift

Time of past OR future Camino
Jun 2024 - Portuguese Litoral + VE + Finisterre
After reading recent and old discussions on securing your valuables and splitting cash into multiple locations, I decided to get a money belt.

Originally the plan was to carry phone, passport, and credencial in my waist pack, with the passport and credencial together in one of Ivar's lovely passport sleeves - all the easier for presenting at the albergue.

Should I try presenting a photocopy of my passport instead to albergues, and keep the real passport in the money belt? Will that be generally accepted? The scenario I don't want is to be digging into my money belt for the real passport while checking in, seems like a recipe for disaster.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
As @henrythedog already said, Spanish law requires you to present your passport and not a copy.

As a reminder:
  • Spanish nationals: DNI, passport or driving licence
  • Foreign nationals who are residents in Spain can present their Spanish residence permit.
  • Foreign nationals: Passport
  • Foreign nationals who are EU or EEA nationals can present their national ID card.
Can forum members who have had proper training as hospitaleros in a Camino albergue inform what their instructions are? A number of forum members reported in the past that they presented copies of their passports and that it was accepted at check-in in a Camino albergue.

BTW, I've never read that forum members fabricated copies of their national ID cards to present them instead of their proper document.

FWIW.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Should I try presenting a photocopy of my passport instead to albergues, and keep the real passport in the money belt? Will that be generally accepted? The
You can if you wish, although it may not be accepted everywhere as above.

Should you do so, ensure that your passport is in a sealed plastic bag. Heat and moisture (sweat) can cause a passport to delaminate. I know!
Can forum members who have had proper training as hospitaleros in a Camino albergue inform what their instructions are? A number of forum members reported in the past that they presented copies of their passports and that it was accepted at check-in in a Camino albergue.
Whilst I have completed my training I have yet to serve. It wasn’t covered during the initial training, I suspect that is an element that would be covered in the Albergue itself (system specific). And remember, here you’re talking about less than 50 Albergues in a network of thousands, most of them privately owned.
BTW, I've never read that forum members fabricated copies of their national ID cards to present them instead of their proper document.
Why would you bother? They’re not bulky like a passport, plus they’re plastic (waterproof) so much easier to secure elsewhere. My passport stays in my moneybelt, my ID in a zipped pocket, my day’s cash in two separate easy to access locations.

Spanish law requires you to present your passport and not a copy.
Yes, but against that you have to factor in human nature. A copy is flat and hence easier to read. You’d have to look fairly dodgy, or come up against someone who is a stickler for the letter of the law for it to be refused.
The law say’s that we are not allowed to Speed. Individual respect for this varies wildly!

Please note: I’m not encouraging the practice, just simply pointing out that like most things, it’s an individual choice. The law says you have to produce the original, so long as you are prepared to do so if challenged, then there is no real issue.

@rainswift , the primary advantage of a moneybelt is keeping your valuables with you at all times - taken into the shower with you, worn to bed at night. Whilst I NEVER access mine in public( robbery prevention) accessing it within the Albergue walls does not carry the same level of risk. Practice a few times with your gear on and you’ll very quickly get the hang of it.

Might be lucky , might not. Much the same as walking poles in carry on...it often depends on the person who is dealing with it. FWIW my passport , money and phone will all fit into my waist belt attachment. Once per day my passport comes out ( when arriving at the albergue) small amount of daily cash for coffee, grub etc is in another pocket.

When I go off to the shower, all those valuables will fit into the pocket of my shorts and are never far away from me. My trouser and shorts have enough pockets for me to split valuables about and I won't lose them all at once

tldr ... ? be prepared to have to furnish your original passport or id card

scofflaw™ :p

In Roncesvalles you need to hand us your passport or ID-card (and indeed: for Spanish people a driving license is also accepted). Not a copy, neither on paper nor on your telephone. We have to scan the NFC chip in your passport, in this chip all your personal data are stored.
Quite often we have French pilgrims without a passport; we have to send them back to the Guardia Civil in Valcarlos, where they can obtain a 'laissez-passer', a temporary travel document.

@Peterexpatkiwi, thank you for sharing your thoughts about how to protect a passport from rain and to prevent other mishap.

The question, though, is about digging into a money belt for the real passport while checking in, seems like a recipe for disaster. I simply wonder what the disaster could be and whether the risk of a disaster is greater for a passport than an ID card. The only risk that I can imagine for myself is that I forget to put the document back into my backpack / waist belt / bag. I sometimes travel with both passport and ID card btw. And I do make a copy of my passport - just in case I lose it and need the copy for a police declaration and an emergency paper to continue travelling and returning home but for no other purpose.

PS: @Ianinam makes a good point: The personal data are read from data stored invisibly on the original document.

Many albergues, including the one I most recently volunteered at, use hand held scanners now, to speed up the registration process. If a document wouldn't scan for whatever reason, we could enter the information manually, but our instructions when checking in pilgrims, was to ensure they always provided their original passport/dni.

You might get away with a copy in some albergues, but better to save yourself any grief and just present your original.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Many albergues, including the one I most recently volunteered at, use hand held scanners now, to speed up the registration process. If a document wouldn't scan for whatever reason, we could enter the information manually, but our instructions when checking in pilgrims, was to ensure they always provided their original passport/dni.

You might get away with a copy in some albergues, but better to save yourself any grief and just present your original.

We do the same. And the old-fashioned Italian ID's are just paper, without NFC-chip, so we have to enter them manually anyway and unfortunately this takes a lot of time.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
This question raises a concern I have generally about the security of recording of passport information.

I asked at Roncesvalles about their security measures for recording the data and they didn't know... but were very cordial.

So many times we hand over our passports and who ever is on the desk at any albergue takes a photo... on their phone. Which I'm confident has no security.

This isn't so much a camino issue but a general issue as it seems common practice in so many places.

We're french residents and 90% of the time our French ID and driver's license is accepted (even by border officials).

I carry all and of course comply with the requests but the issue of identity security should be more regulated? Or am I over thinking this?

Yes; they often think that a copy on their telephone is sufficient. And sometimes they do not even realise they are in another country.
I have to confess that before I walked on the Camino I was believing "Roncevaux" were in France.
Perhaps some pilgrims stopping there are not aware that they are in Spain yet...

And sometimes they do not even realise they are in another country.
Yes, I do love the lack of physical borders within Europe.
I have to confess I once walked from Canada into the States without realising. The borders were not as strictly controlled then as they are now, and because I was not following a main trail I saw zero signage. It wasn't until I bumped into a US border patrol unit that I realized that the cleared area I had crossed was not actually just another fire break but the border.
Apparently nowadays I would be arrested. Back then after a little initial suspicion we all had a good laugh, shared a quick break and they sent me 'home' again.

In keeping with the theme of this thread: yes I had my passport in my money belt!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
So many times we hand over our passports and who ever is on the desk at any albergue takes a photo... on their phone. Which I'm confident has no security.
This is bad practice and afaik it is not allowed in Spain and other EU countries to do so for the purposes of registering guests - due to the GDPR and other private data protections laws. Here is one article of many of this kind that explain it: https://protecciondatos.conversia.es/fotocopia-dni/

However, I read that it is frequently done by reception staff and tolerated by their guests. It never happened to me in Spain or France and I would challenge this practice of having a photo of my passport or ID card taken, especially on a private individual's phone.

PS - @Pafayac and others: I, too, used to think that Roncevaux was in France ☺️. I knew it only under its literary (French) name and I was not even aware of the placename Roncesvalles let alone Orreaga.

Last edited:
Quite often we have French pilgrims without a passport; we have to send them back to the Guardia Civil in Valcarlos, where they can obtain a 'laissez-passer', a temporary travel document.
This is useful to know for other pilgrims who forgot their (European) ID card at home: for staying in Spain or for travelling back home from Spain it is sufficient to have a temporary travel document issued by the police. You don't need to go home to pick it up or have it sent to you as some forum members erroneously believed and who went to great trouble and travelled from SJPP to their national consulate in Bordeaux to obtain a replacement ID card or emergency passport because they did not know about this option.

Just for info: As a foreigner in Spain you are obliged to carry your valid national ID card or passport with you even when you are (usually) not controlled at the border between France and Spain or when you fly to Spain from your Schengen home country where you will not be subject to border control.

Last edited:
When I recently renewed my American passport I also requested (and paid for) an additional passport card. These have two different identification numbers. The card is not valid except for land and sea travel between some adjoining and nearby countries. I'm hoping that it might be accepted as a national ID card like a EU one might. If plan A works I have something easier to use and less valuable in case of loss. If it doesn't work, I still need to carry the passport book (in a safer place) so I'll bring plan B into action.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The photo copy may seem like a good idea, but can have negative consequences:

I did something similar, carrying a photocopy of my passport in case I lost it (emailing it to myself or saving a scan online wasn't a possibility back then). What happened was that the photocopy was stolen and used by someone else to attempt to request a passport in my name. Since then, it's always taken me a lot longer to get a renewed passport than anyone else in my family.

BTW, that was in Spain.

The question, though, is about digging into a money belt for the real passport while checking in, seems like a recipe for disaster. I simply wonder what the disaster could be and whether the risk of a disaster is greater for a passport than an ID card. The only risk that I can imagine for myself is that I forget to put the document back into my backpack / waist belt / bag. I sometimes travel with both passport and ID card btw. And I do make a copy of my passport - just in case I lose it and need the copy for a police declaration and an emergency paper to continue travelling and returning home but for no other purpose.
Valid point, and your response to the question is correct, as said I too see no 'potential for disaster'.
If you are out in public, yes, the potential for a mugger to see you and therefore target you is much higher. Hence why I never, ever, access my money belt in public view. (There's always a shelf to briefly hide behind, a toilet to utilize etc).

In this instance (wearing and accessing a money belt within the Albergue environment) we're trying to avoid theft, not robbery, two very different things.

The experience of @David Tallan highlights a very good reason not to carry a physical copy. Which incidentally I no longer do nowadays.

I email both myself and my son a photograph of my passport, my credit cards, and any travel documents. That way should I lose everything all I have to do is access a phone/ computer and either log in to my email account or worst case get hold of my son.

... the photocopy [of my passport] was stolen and used by someone else to attempt to request a passport in my name. Since then, it's always taken me a lot longer to get a renewed passport than anyone else in my family.
But yet (impersonal) you leave your passport overnight at lodgings. Or probably worse, photos of your passport to be picked up by hackers.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I email both myself and my son a photograph of my passport, my credit cards, and any travel documents. That way should I lose everything all I have to do is access a phone/ computer and either log in to my email account or worst case get hold of my son.
Good idea, but it takes time to have a son, and more time to raise him in order he can receive email !
Another possibility is to use a digital safe, like this one:
Digiposte
It is in french, but very easy to use and I am sure you can find american or english safes.

But yet (impersonal) you leave your passport overnight at lodgings. Or probably worse, photos of your passport to be picked up by hackers.
I didn't then and even less now. My passport is always with me and the photos are behind two-factor authentication. There is only so much one can do.

I didn't then and even less now. My passport is always with me and the photos are behind two-factor authentication. There is only so much one can do.
The paper photocopy can also be kept with you. Yeah, I know it was stolen but your passport could have been also. The photocopy can also be kept in a secure place but in a more easily accessible spot. I'm thinking of a money belt with an extra zippered pocket inside for the passport book but the main pouch for the copy.

What I mean about the digital photocopies are not the ones you might take but the ones that lodgings might take of your passport when you check-in.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I didn't expect so much debate! ^_^;;
Yep, I was the same when I first joined the forum - I couldn't believe how long some threads were over what to me was often a very minor issue. Plus, all too often people read the first post and comment on it without reading further. It's often already been answered far better/ more accurately by somebody else... .

Let alone the various directions (often completely unrelated) that they go off in! At least this one is pretty much staying on track - well, so far .....

The good thing is is that occasionally you pick up some real gems of information from the discussions.

A copy is not

As @henrythedog already said, Spanish law requires you to present your passport and not a copy.

As a reminder:
  • Spanish nationals: DNI, passport or driving licence
  • Foreign nationals who are residents in Spain can present their Spanish residence permit.
  • Foreign nationals: Passport
  • Foreign nationals who are EU or EEA nationals can present their national ID card.

FWIW.
I’ve been on 5 Caminos and always carried a laminated copy of the info page of my passport. It has never been refused. I carry the real one in a waist belt and the only pull it out at the airport. Only at one place was it a problem because they were scanning into their computer and the reflection was a problem but she got it to work. I’m so afraid of losing it. At several places when it was very busy they took everyone’s passport and retuned them later after they did their paperwork. Never a problem.

Not true. I’ve used a copy (laminated) on 4 Caminos. Never an issue.
I am on my 4th Camino and have a laminated copy of my passport id page in the front page of my pilgrims
Credential .
It makes it simple and easy to access.
I try never to give anyone my original passport as there is alway a chance of it getting misplaced.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
After reading recent and old discussions on securing your valuables and splitting cash into multiple locations, I decided to get a money belt.

Originally the plan was to carry phone, passport, and credencial in my waist pack, with the passport and credencial together in one of Ivar's lovely passport sleeves - all the easier for presenting at the albergue.

Should I try presenting a photocopy of my passport instead to albergues, and keep the real passport in the money belt? Will that be generally accepted? The scenario I don't want is to be digging into my money belt for the real passport while checking in, seems like a recipe for disaster.
Yes. I have laminated copy of the first 2 pages of my passport and stapled it into my credential for last 2 CFs, del Norte and CI. Always accepted in albergues, hotels, pharmacies for prescription, clinic, SIM card store and train station. Saves lots of time instead of digging out the real thing. It has never been questioned; rather, they all say what a great idea it is.

Digging into a money belt is awkward, but no one will care when you are alone at a hotel checkin desk.

Just don't dig into a money belt in a public place. Imagine a thief watching you dig 100 Euro note out of a money belt and storing it into an outside pocket. Bingo! Now you are a target!

-Paul

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

we have done 7 caminos and we always copy our passport page with photo and tape it to the first page of our camino passport. We keep the original passport safely tucked away. We have never encountered a problem with this and have actually been complimented on the idea from the reception at the albergues.

I was never told this in many months as hospitalero. On the other hand, no one ever offered me a copy. But if they had, I would have just typed the number and date into the hospederías database and the Guardía Civil wouldn’t know the difference. Not encouraging anyone to break the law—if I had known about such a law, I would have followed it.

On my CF and CP Caminos I always presented a laminated copy of my passport. I was never asked for my original.

You can if you wish, although it may not be accepted everywhere as above.

Should you do so, ensure that your passport is in a sealed plastic bag. Heat and moisture (sweat) can cause a passport to delaminate. I know!

Whilst I have completed my training I have yet to serve. It wasn’t covered during the initial training, I suspect that is an element that would be covered in the Albergue itself (system specific). And remember, here you’re talking about less than 50 Albergues in a network of thousands, most of them privately owned.

Why would you bother? They’re not bulky like a passport, plus they’re plastic (waterproof) so much easier to secure elsewhere. My passport stays in my moneybelt, my ID in a zipped pocket, my day’s cash in two separate easy to access locations.

Yes, but against that you have to factor in human nature. A copy is flat and hence easier to read. You’d have to look fairly dodgy, or come up against someone who is a stickler for the letter of the law for it to be refused.
The law say’s that we are not allowed to Speed. Individual respect for this varies wildly!

Please note: I’m not encouraging the practice, just simply pointing out that like most things, it’s an individual choice. The law says you have to produce the original, so long as you are prepared to do so if challenged, then there is no real issue.

@rainswift , the primary advantage of a moneybelt is keeping your valuables with you at all times - taken into the shower with you, worn to bed at night. Whilst I NEVER access mine in public( robbery prevention) accessing it within the Albergue walls does not carry the same level of risk. Practice a few times with your gear on and you’ll very quickly get the hang of it.
What kind of money belt do you use?

What kind of money belt do you use?
A 35+ year old Macpac
17168466756053909111700923378584.jpg
Edited to add: considering that I was traveling for nine years and would have worn it for months at a time during each of those years, Plus on numerous trips since, I'm personally astonished it's still in such good condition!

€46,-
The Short Answer is Yes.
Most Albergues will be just fine with a copy of your main page of your passport. I carried it in a document pouch underneath my shirt. My main passport I kept safe deep inside my backpack. I had the main page of my passport copied and my sister laminated it. The only times I needed
my real passport was just at two Albergues, at the Airports, and at the border when I went to visit my niece in Montpelier, France. And one of the albergues that needed my real passport would have accepted my laminated one except the lamination reflected when they made a copy of
it. If it wasn't laminated, they would have accepted it. I figure the less people handling my real passport, the better. Even tho, I almost lost my real passport as it was. I had accidentally left a smaller bag of my stuff in the bathroom at an albergue. The Albergue where I stayed the next night had someone drive me back to that other albergue. Boy was I relieved when they produced my smaller bag. Note to self, don't put your passport in with your bathroom stuff.

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't support the copy thing. Is it easier for you? Maybe, but at almost everyplace I have worked except Grañón, we have been told to look at the original documents. The Guardia Civil do come by and check the handwritten register that we use so I need to see the original. At Grañón, when we were there, you signed yourself into the register and we had no stamp (only the stamp in your heart). You had to a stamp somewhere else in town for your credential.

It is a requirement and I never let pilgrims slide by. Other places have the luxury of a scan method which may or may not work on a copy. I do not. Either passport or DNI card. Call me crabby, but that is what you'll get from me as a volunteer hospitalera.

I carry my passport in my small crossbody bag that is always on me, or in the case of showering or sleeping, right next to me. I don't think that it would be safer buried in my backpack.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
At several places when it was very busy they took everyone’s passport and retuned them later after they did their paperwork. Never a problem.
In my view, that is never acceptable, and I won't let that happen. Even at some hotels. where the reception staff have the photocopier in a back room, I am not comfortable letting my passport out of my sight.

That said, using accredited copies of travel documents and not exposing the originals to theft has to be a good thing just as a basic security practice. If a copy of a passport isn't acceptable at some place, and the original has to be produced, that doesn't seem too much of an issue to me. Where a copy is okay, that will have been one less time where the original passport was exposed to the risk of theft or some damage to the machine readable components that are important to its integrity as an identification document.

A copy of your passport does not have the (invisible) NFC chip in your passport/ID-card which contains all your personal data. Hospitaleros at Roncesvalles need your real passport (or ID-card), otherwise you cannot sleep there. No discussion possible!

€46,-
A copy of your passport does not have the (invisible) NFC chip in your passport/ID-card which contains all your personal data. Hospitaleros at Roncesvalles need your real passport (or ID-card), otherwise you cannot sleep there. No discussion possible!
I am curious.
Not arguing.
I accept your information as policy in Roncesvalles.
I had understood that the details required by "authorities" was sufficient with recording a passport number. My experience is out of date. So now, is all the digital information contained in a qr code essential? My experience is limited to a parochial before Pamplona.

In my view, that is never acceptable, and I won't let that happen. Even at some hotels. where the reception staff have the photocopier in a back room, I am not comfortable letting my passport out of my sight.

That said, using accredited copies of travel documents and not exposing the originals to theft has to be a good thing just as a basic security practice. If a copy of a passport isn't acceptable at some place, and the original has to be produced, that doesn't seem too much of an issue to me. Where a copy is okay, that will have been one less time where the original passport was exposed to the risk of theft or some damage to the machine readable components that are important to its integrity as an identification document.
100% agree with first para. Not always avoidable sadly. Often done in land border crossings even a recent EU to EU crossing. I hate it as you stand there as the agent comes back with loads of passport and calls the names out!

Moped hirers and hotels in some parts of the world sometimes want to hold for the duration but I hold my position there!

Last edited:
At several places when it was very busy they took everyone’s passport and retuned them later after they did their paperwork
100% agree with first para. Not always avoidable sadly. Often done in land border crossings even a recent EU to EU crossing. I hate it as you stand there as the agent comes back with loads of passport and calls the names out!
@gloria lowe and @dougfitz refer to hotel staff and albergue volunteers - private individuals - taking your passport and keeping it for some time. @TravellingMan22 refers to border police - officials acting on behalf and in the service of the government.

Two totally different things! Totally different tasks!

As far as I know - I am not checking it - private individuals such as reception staff in hotels or albergues have no business with taking and keeping your passport for any length of time, and this is regulated by law in EU countries (by the GDPR for one thing but it was already the case in earlier years). Their only business is taking those personal data that they are legally obliged to take, and then either store or transmit these data as legally required, and not keeping your passport or ID card let alone photocopying your personal details including your photo. I would question such behaviour and I would object to it in EU countries such as Spain and France.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Well, as the saying goes, your Camiño your way…

I am curious.
Not arguing.
I accept your information as policy in Roncesvalles.
I had understood that the details required by "authorities" was sufficient with recording a passport number. My experience is out of date. So now, is all the digital information contained in a qr code essential? My experience is limited to a parochial before Pamplona.
The information from the passports/Id-cards are sent directly to the Guardia Civil. We - in the albergue - do not save those data.

I carry my passport in my small crossbody bag that is always on me, or in the case of showering or sleeping, right next to me. I don't think that it would be safer buried in my backpack.
I kept the copy in a small crossbody bag that is always on me. Whether my real passport is safer deep inside my backpack is debatable. But my point was that the color copy and laminated version of my passport was accepted at almost every albergue. I also kept a photo of my passport on my password locked phone. So, I had a backup in case something happened to my real passport.

I kept the copy in a small crossbody bag that is always on me. Whether my real passport is safer deep inside my backpack is debatable.

Set your backpack down and it can be stollen. Crossbody bag strap can be cut and stollen.

The only safe place for a passport is in a money belt under your clothes.

Stolen passports are worth a lot of money on the black market.

-Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Set your backpack down and it can be stollen. Crossbody bag strap can be cut and stollen.
Cut and run thefts are really not an issue on the Camino. I use different strategies when I'm in more pickpocket dense areas.

But I might like some stollen, it looks delicious.😄

I haven't read through this whole thread, so am sorry if I am repeating information already said. I am noticing that more and more places I stay at take their own photo of my passport. I wonder how it is much different than showing a laminated copy in person or for the photo taken?🤔
Also, two places I stayed on the Sanabres a few weeks ago chose to NOT want my passport even after I offered it to them.😳
A few other places chose to have me register my passport information on a form online ahead of time earlier in the day of arrival...a nuisance for me when tired and walking.

Last edited:

€46,-
For what it's worth: if you apply for a NIE, the law says you get it within five days—but mine took two months even though I showed them that law!! It's merely an identification number, but you can use it instead of passport for the hospederías registry. (And for some other purposes.)

When I recently renewed my American passport I also requested (and paid for) an additional passport card. These have two different identification numbers. The card is not valid except for land and sea travel between some adjoining and nearby countries. I'm hoping that it might be accepted as a national ID card like a EU one might. If plan A works I have something easier to use and less valuable in case of loss. If it doesn't work, I still need to carry the passport book (in a safer place) so I'll bring plan B into action.
Please let us know if the card works for you. They are so much easier to access than our passport books.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Are there Spanish* phrases used when walking near cows? In America, you might hear "hey Bessie," or at least I think that's a thing! What soothing, friendly things might this practically...
Quick warning to solo peregrinas, mature man hassling me today near northern end of water and stone route. Something about not having money and a 'free museum' at end where it hits the road. Very...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back