Best travel insurance for Primitivo from UK

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Aug 1, 2020
Hatton, Warwick, England.
Time of past OR future Camino
Hi Sandra
I have found in the past most travel insurances cover you for the Camino. I have one though my bank account and the only time they ever questioned me was for Camino Frances because of the height in the Pyrenees. Apparently above a certain altitude they consider it mountaineering not hiking but they were ok with it. I don't think you will find a problem with the Ingles. I am also aiming to start Ingles on 27th September maybe we will bump into each other.
Buen Camino
Vince

MikeyC

Aug 31, 2016
Bournemouth UK
Time of past OR future Camino
CF - September 2016
CF - April May 2017
Shikoku - October 2017
Kumano Kodo - October 2017
CF - 2019
Regular travel insurance is sufficient for Spain. Just a matter of what level of cover you want.
Remember that you should also have your EHIC (if still in date up to your expected end of Camino) or the new GHIC. Some insurers will require you to have one.

Reactions: Annette london
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I’m just back from a two-part Camino. The Via Serrana from Gibraltar to Sevilla, and then the Invierno from Ponferrada. I am experiencing the standard post-camino letdown, so I thought I’d...
hey there! i'm looking into my first camino, hoping to start around mid-late august - i've wanted to do the traditional frances route for some years now but haven't been in a position to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides