• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transfer from Santiago to Porto

Finallyat70

Time of past OR future Camino
Oct 8 2024
Well, at 70 I am finally doing my Camino! I will be walking from Porto to Santiago, arriving there on Oct 21st. I will be in need of a Transfer from Santiago to Porto on Oct 22, to my Hotel OpoHotel Porto Aeroporto. How does one go about booking a Transfer? Thank you, Nancy

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I have used the OMIO app to book travel, as there may be other options beside Alsa.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Alsa is the best to drop you off at Porto airport (schedule provided above).

You may note that a ticket to Porto airport is more expensive than a ticket to the (further) centre of Porto. Don’t be tempted to book the latter and get off early, the driver will not release your bag. It’s an airport tax.

You may note that a ticket to Porto airport is more expensive than a ticket to the (further) centre of Porto. Don’t be tempted to book the latter and get off early, the driver will not release your bag. It’s an airport tax.
Just wondering how you found that out........

Help keep the Camino clean. Join us in 2025 for the Camino Cleanup Program & Retreat

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum