• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

There are worse things we could do!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hey everyone… I just want to check with you about a very strange situation I just had… or there is an explanation for that… It was 11:15 am (10 min ago) and I was at La Portela de Vlacarce. Small...
Hi, this might be a strange question but just wandering how much cash should you bring with you on the Camino?? Thanks
As I walked today, I came across a Wild Boar that had been, shot, gutted and hind quarters removed. It seemed a shame it was left there right on the Camino as I am sure it would disturb some...
Fellow pilgrims. As an avid walker of various Caminos, I am always fascinated in the experiences of other pilgrims/tourists, and how their planning and experience on pilgrimage was shaped. As an...
I much prefer ordering agua del grifo (tap water) both to save money and plastic, and everything else that goes into the production and delivery of bottled water. The last couple of nights in...
Hey everyone, wondering what everyone does for cell service while on the Camino. I am coming from the US and last time I was in EU I got a free mobile plan for cheap but cancelling the plan was a...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back