• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi needed

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
I am on a bus to Pedrafita Do Cabreiro. I cant seem to find a way to get to Sarria online. I will be there around 9 am this morning. I would like a taxi to take me to Sarria.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I would ask around when you get there. Often there is a local taxi person. I see there is a petrol station, Cafe, Farmacia.......I'm sure someone will help. You might end up waiting a bit over a coffee. I always make a point of buying something where people help me out.

I would ask around when you get there. Often there is a local taxi person. I see there is a petrol station, Cafe, Farmacia.......I'm sure someone will help. You might end up waiting a bit over a coffee. I always make a point of buying something where people help me out.
Thank you.. i will certainly buy something ..

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Looks like one bus per day leaving Pedrafita do Cebreiro. Leaves at 3 :15 pm. See schedule attached.

In 2021, after hurting my foot to such a degree that I had to give up walking, I took the 3:15 PM MONBUS bus from Piedrafita to SdeC.... I have nothing bad to say about it!.... Cheap, almost empty, and as comfortable as a bus can be..... It tracks the Camino route very closely: O Cebreiro, Fonfria, Triacastella, Samos, Sarria, and beyond.

The ugly modernist Piedrafita bus stop:
1725815532212.png

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

I'm starting the camino on sept. 27 in Leon. I'm a bit apprehensive to start the journey alone. Are any other ladies going to be starting then also and want to walk that first leg? OR, are there...
Hello all, Been reading all your very valuable posts and advice for a few weeks now in anticipation of starting tomorrow! Can only get a portion of Francés done on this trip (probably as far as...
Hi Pilgrims! I am planning on starting the Camino Frances between Oct 10-13 and I was hoping to get input about a couple specifics: What's the weather trend for this year? Am I a fool to not...
Hi everyone - so glad to find this forum. have 4 weeks approx and intend on taking the walk handy enough!! to Santiago, onwards to Finisterre and Muxia. looking forward to it, and meeting some...
September 19, @FallCamino2024, (SJPdP) âś…
Hi all Reason why I am walking Camino because I lost my long time Business partner so I need clear start my life. Not to forget it, I need remember what we accomplished. Stat Saint Jean Pied de...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back