• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share Taxi from Santiago aeroport to Sarria JULY 1st 2024

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

saraE

Time of past OR future Camino
JUly 1st to 7th
Searching for someone to share a taxi with from Santiago de Compostela to Sarria JULY 1ST starting 16h30. Anyone ?

Train for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
Searching for someone to share a taxi with from Santiago de Compostela to Sarria JULY 1ST starting 16h30. Anyone ?
Hi saraE: welcome to the forum. You may get lucky and find someone to share that taxi, perhaps someone on your flight. There are, less expensive, ways to get to Sarria or at least Lugo but, meanwhile a couple of questions. Is 16:30 your flight landing time or your cleared Border Control, reclaimed luggage and out of the arrivals gate time? The two can be significantly different. Have you already booked a taxi? Some companies will try and fill their taxis some don’t bother. Otherwise the €150-200 fare will fall on you.

Monbus has a daily bus direct from the airport but not to meet your timings. They also run buses to Lugo with connections to Sarria.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My son and I will landing at the Airport July 1st at 5:05pm. We also will be headed to Sarria. Might be able to share that taxi.

I do not have a taxi reserved yet. Have you considered the questions that Tincatinker asked?
I have made other arrangments. I hope you find someone to share the ride. Buen Camino

Hi saraE: welcome to the forum. You may get lucky and find someone to share that taxi, perhaps someone on your flight. There are, less expensive, ways to get to Sarria or at least Lugo but, meanwhile a couple of questions. Is 16:30 your flight landing time or your cleared Border Control, reclaimed luggage and out of the arrivals gate time? The two can be significantly different. Have you already booked a taxi? Some companies will try and fill their taxis some don’t bother. Otherwise the €150-200 fare will fall on you.

Monbus has a daily bus direct from the airport but not to meet your timings. They also run buses to Lugo with connections to Sarria

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Hello!
Thanks fir your reply,
My arrival time to the Santiago airport is 16:20.
I have not already booked a taxi, was waiting for someone to share it with to split the fees.

Hello!
Thanks fir your reply,
My arrival time to the Santiago airport is 16:20.
I have not already booked a taxi, was waiting for someone to share it with to split the fees.
Or if someone knows another way to get to Sarria at this time of day. Since the only bus leaves in the morning, before my arrival time.
Help :)

Most read last week in this forum

I am going to fly back from Santander. I would like to take the FEVE along the coast from A Coruna or Ferol to Santander. Previously when I have asked RENFE staff about FEVE I have drawn a blank...
Hi, has anyone here stayed at Hostelfly? It looks walkable from T2. Or is it very busy roads with no sidewalks? My flight arrives late afternoon, then thinking of getting the Alsa bus next...
Hi Everyone New to this forum and appreciating it. I arrive in Bilbao on 28th August at around 9.30 am and planning to get to SJPD in one day. The alternatives, I've researched so far include a...
I'm just about to start my journey tomorrow 25th June flying into Bilbao which arrives in the afternoon hope to out of the airport by 3/30pm . Planning to catch a coach a from Bilbao via San...
Hello, my name is Stephanie and I will walk my first Camino Sept. I’m having difficulty finding trains from Santiago once I am done to get back to Lisbon. Thoughts??
Hey everyone, setting out on the camino and was hoping to get some insight on best and/or cheapest way to get from biarritz to SJPP. I know you can take a taxi there but unsure how much that would...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back