• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride share Taxi from Santiago aeroport to Sarria JULY 1st 2024

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

saraE

Time of past OR future Camino
JUly 1st to 7th
Searching for someone to share a taxi with from Santiago de Compostela to Sarria JULY 1ST starting 16h30. Anyone ?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Searching for someone to share a taxi with from Santiago de Compostela to Sarria JULY 1ST starting 16h30. Anyone ?
Expensive.

Hi saraE: welcome to the forum. You may get lucky and find someone to share that taxi, perhaps someone on your flight. There are, less expensive, ways to get to Sarria or at least Lugo but, meanwhile a couple of questions. Is 16:30 your flight landing time or your cleared Border Control, reclaimed luggage and out of the arrivals gate time? The two can be significantly different. Have you already booked a taxi? Some companies will try and fill their taxis some don’t bother. Otherwise the €150-200 fare will fall on you.

Monbus has a daily bus direct from the airport but not to meet your timings. They also run buses to Lugo with connections to Sarria.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
My son and I will landing at the Airport July 1st at 5:05pm. We also will be headed to Sarria. Might be able to share that taxi.

I do not have a taxi reserved yet. Have you considered the questions that Tincatinker asked?
I have made other arrangments. I hope you find someone to share the ride. Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello!
Thanks fir your reply,
My arrival time to the Santiago airport is 16:20.
I have not already booked a taxi, was waiting for someone to share it with to split the fees.

Hello!
Thanks fir your reply,
My arrival time to the Santiago airport is 16:20.
I have not already booked a taxi, was waiting for someone to share it with to split the fees.
Or if someone knows another way to get to Sarria at this time of day. Since the only bus leaves in the morning, before my arrival time.
Help

Or if someone knows another way to get to Sarria at this time of day. Since the only bus leaves in the morning, before my arrival time.
Help
There are buses from the airport to Lugo at 18:45 and 20:15. Taxi from there or overnight in Lugo and catch an early bus to Sarria in the morning

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum