• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Stages on the Madrid?

Robo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 15,16,18
VdlP 23, Invierno 23, Fisterra 23
We are in the early stages of planning stages for the Camino de Madrid.

We? Yes, Pat is joining me for this one.

So I need to be careful with the stages. I can do a 30km if I have to. But prefer to keep to 20-25 kms if I can.
Pat won't cope with a 30 km.

Just looking at the stage from Cercedilla to Segovia.
There doesn't seem like any obvious way of breaking that up.
It starts with a 600m ascent too.
No way Pat could do this stage in one go, and frankly, I would struggle too.

Whilst planning I would normally look at trying to do a bit of the stage added to the previous day, or likewise at the end of the day. i.e. Stop short of Segovia. But it seems there are no intermediate stops.

Any thoughts from those who have walked it?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Last year I rode (by bike) from Cercedilla to Segovia, 38km and a big climb but one of the best days of that trip. You could camp out overnight at Casa de Eraso but that may be too much para la jefa. Also take weather / time of year in to account, it snows up there. Enjoy. Richard

So I need to be careful with the stages. I can do a 30km if I have to. But prefer to keep to 20-25 kms if I can.

Whilst planning I would normally look at trying to do a bit of the stage added to the previous day, or likewise at the end of the day. i.e. Stop short of Segovia. But it seems there are no intermediate stops.

you are kind of stuck to the available albergues and can't choose too much. still, it was a fantastic experience.

Exactlly. We´re planning to go next Spring and have the following stages planned between Madrid & Segovia:

Madrid to Tres Cantos - 25.2
Tres Cantos to Mazarenes el Real - 25.3
Manzanares el Real to Las Dehesas - 25
Las Dehesas to La Granja de San Ildefonzo (with the big climb) - 22.5
La Granja de San Ildefonzo to Segovia - 12

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

From Cercedilla to Segovia, the way climbs to over 1800 metres (I beleave the highest point of all spanish caminos) above sea level. The route (+-30km) is very long and strenuous and there is probably no reliable overnight accommodation in between. I walked the Madrid route at the end of April and at that time there was still a lot of snow above. I cheated and travelled from Cercedilla to Segovia by train.

When are you going on the Madrid. I will probably start about October 20 after I finish the Aragones. I was planning on going to Valsain or La Pradera. The problem for me is that detour will probably cost me about 90E which is a 3 day budget for me. If you are going before me I would love to hear a route description of your stage. Buen Camino

I walked the Madrid in August 2019 (would not recommend August). As already pointed out, there is a "detour" off the Camino before Segovia; La Granja (where the Spanish summer Palace is), and there are a few good places to sleep there.
Cuts off a bunch of Kms (after the mountain) and leaves you with a nice 12k walk on a sidewalk into Segovia the next day.
There is also a train from Cercedilla that goes to Segovia (about 20 minutes, and right next door to an excellent Hostal-Aribe Longinos). La Granja is a great place for a night. Definitely stay in Segovia for a while if you can.
The path was isolated and somewhat desolate when I walked it but was an extraordinary experience. A very different kind of Camino and great. Always have food and water on you. Peace, Bob

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Loved Sahagun too, but definitely stay in Segovia...AWESOME city.

Attachments

• IMG_20190730_0404480_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190730_0404480_rewind.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20190806_1133506_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190806_1133506_rewind.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20190806_1651193_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190806_1651193_rewind.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20190808_1417126_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190808_1417126_rewind.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20190812_1223119_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190812_1223119_rewind.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20190818_1456036_rewind (1).jpg
    IMG_20190818_1456036_rewind (1).jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190818_2047094_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20190818_2047094_rewind.jpg
    708.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190826_1133355_rewind (2019-08-30T17_27_15.500).jpg
    IMG_20190826_1133355_rewind (2019-08-30T17_27_15.500).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
The path was isolated and somewhat desolate when I walked it but was an extraordinary experience. A very different kind of Camino and great. Always have food and water on you. Peace, Bob
I have been many times in Fuenfria and always found somone there ( cyclists or/and wallkers). From first July the parking in Las Dehesas is limited to 240 cars and you must previously reserve on internet and pay a fee to park there.

Exactlly. We´re planning to go next Spring and have the following stages planned between Madrid & Segovia:

Madrid to Tres Cantos - 25.2
Tres Cantos to Mazarenes el Real - 25.3
Manzanares el Real to Las Dehesas - 25
Las Dehesas to La Granja de San Ildefonzo (with the big climb) - 22.5
La Granja de San Ildefonzo to Segovia - 12
We walked the Madrid last april. We had diner in Las Dehesas and afterwards walked on to the youth albergue. Saves a few km next day.
From there we walked 25km to La Granja.
Enjoy, it's a great camino.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Well, you’ve answered part of this question yourself. And did you know there’s a very nice parador in La Granja? I was there on a non-camino visit and very much enjoyed the palace too. So I think it’s a great way to break up the day.

You may already know this, but the two youth hostels that are 3 km out of the town of Cercedilla have private rooms. I didn’t know that when I walked, but when my two Spanish peregrino friends and I showed up at the Villa Castora, they got a room and so did I. The nice thing about that was that though we were able to enjoy the youthful “exuberance” in the late afternoon and early evening (the grounds are wooded, spacious and very nice), they slept in a different wing and we didn’t hear a peep.

Adding those 3 kms on to the previous day, if it’s not too much, gives you a headstart on the climb up to the pass. Not only are the hostels three kms closer to La Granja, they are also at a higher level than Cercedilla, so it would shorten the ascent for the next day.

What time of the year? We found the lack of infrastructure in late Autumn...November time frame.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Four years ago I found the ascent to Fuenfria to be fine. It’s a decent walkable surface throughout.

The descent and interminable slog thereafter through mamba country is another matter altogether.

When are you going on the Madrid. I will probably start about October 20 after I finish the Aragones. I was planning on going to Valsain or La Pradera. The problem for me is that detour will probably cost me about 90E which is a 3 day budget for me. If you are going before me I would love to hear a route description of your stage. Buen Camino
Maybe Sep next year.....

If you are trying to be kind to your body, that first stage out of Madrid even though it’s only 25km is a lot of hard concrete walking. When I did it last year all the Spaniards I met started either in Tres Cantos or Colemnar Viejo to skip the concrete. When I go back again in a couple of years I’ll do the same.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
yes .. taking train out of Madrid to Tres Cantos is worth it...plus we did following -
Cercedilla - Fuenfira Pass - Valsain - San lldefonso O La Granja
Was a long day and last part into San Ildefonso next to just tarsealed road so was smelley n hot at the time but do-able.
Have a spreadsheet for our stages if it helps as we aimed at 20-25 a day.
Segovia is definitely a big highlight - give it 2-3nights.
Cheers

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
yes .. taking train out of Madrid to Tres Cantos is worth it...plus we did following -
Cercedilla - Fuenfira Pass - Valsain - San lldefonso O La Granja
Was a long day and last part into San Ildefonso next to just tarsealed road so was smelley n hot at the time but do-able.
Have a spreadsheet for our stages if it helps as we aimed at 20-25 a day.
Segovia is definitely a big highlight - give it 2-3nights.
Cheers
Thats what I want to do next time as I went directly from Cercedilla to Segovia, and that was my third time visiting Segovia.
I’ve never been to La Granja and so if I start at Tres Cantos I get a day back which I’ll use to go see the Castle and gardens in La Granja.

The walk out of Madrid to Tres Cantos is actually very pleasant. I landed in Barajas early morning, took the metro to a stop close to Iglesia San Juan Bautista where I picked up the special Camino de Madrid credencial and got my first stamp then had a lovely walk to Tres Cantos. I would do that again if I were to repeat it. At that time you could stay in the town hall.

The advantage of staying in La Granja (besides the visit) is that it gives you a short day to Segovia giving you lots of time to visit the city.

There are several different routes up Fonfría. I somehow missed the yellow arrows and found myself on a more difficult one. Going up the Calzada Romana in the heat was not pleasurable but I remember the downhill being quite lovely and gradual.

I was very lucky as it had rained a lot early June so there were still wild flowers in the fields.

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
These are our Madrid stages and accommodations if that's helpful. Some long days in there so hopefully you'll be able to break them up. Really enjoyed this camino!

Day 1 - Tres Cantos - 25.2km (Ayuntamiento)

Day 2 - Manzanares el Real - 25.3km (Albergue Ray y Rosa)

Day 3 - Cercedilla - 20.4km (Hostal Aribel Longinos)

Day 4 - Segovia - 30.4km (Hostal Fornos) + rest day

Day 5 - Santa Maria la Real de Nieva - 33.3km (Albergue Fuensanta)

Day 6 - Coca - 22.2km (Albergue Municipal)

Day 7 - Alcazarén - 24km (Albergue Municipal)

Day 8 - Puente Duero - 24.9km (Albergue)

Day 9 - Peñaflor de Hornija - 27.4km (Albergue Municipal)

Day 10 - Medina de Rioseco - 24.3km (Convento Santa Clara)

Day 11 - Villalon de Campos - 28ish km (Albergue Municipal)

Day 12 - Grajal - 30km (Albergue Municipal)

Day 13 - Sahagún - 6km

I guess another option to get Pat 'up the hill' at least, would be to taxi to the top. :oops:
Means we avoid the climb, shorten the stage, get to see the view, have the nice walk down hill and don't have to skip the stage.

I might keep that hidden in my back pocket as a Plan B or C. :rolleyes:

I guess another option to get Pat 'up the hill' at least, would be to taxi to the top. :oops:
Means we avoid the climb, shorten the stage, get to see the view, have the nice walk down hill and don't have to skip the stage.

No taxi to Fuenfria. An alternative to avoid the climb and get there is: bus from Cercedilla station to Puerto de Navacerrada, if train continues closed for works, and walk from there to Puerto Fuenfria on Camino Schmidt - Senda de los Cospes - fuente and puerto Fuenfria. One hour and a half walk

Last edited:
One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17

You could take a taxi from Cercedilla to the parking lot at the top of Ctra. De las Dehesas called parking Majavilan and its next to the Camino path. Its where hikers park that want access to the area.
That would cut off about 5km from that day and some of the elevation. (But not the steep Roman part)

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

I broke it up with a stay in La Granja de San Ildefonso. It is a bit of a detour off Camino, but there is a beautiful early 18th century royal palace and gardens, if that's your kind of thing.

Edited to add: I see you've already found this. I will add my support to the idea of stopping at one of the youth hostels between Cercedilla and Fuenfria.

I broke it up with a stay in La Granja de San Ildefonso. It is a bit of a detour off Camino, but there is a beautiful early 18th century royal palace and gardens, if that's your kind of thing.

Edited to add: I see you've already found this. I will add my support to the idea of stopping at one of the youth hostels between Cercedilla and Fuenfria.

Which is the one that has private rooms in a separate building away from the kids dorms? :rolleyes:

The red pin on this map is where we stayed on the outskirts of town closer to the pass. The place further north and even closer to the pass looks like cabin-type accommodation. The town centre is where the yellow stars are.

The point of all this being that there are options other than youth hostels that can shorten the next day by a couple of kms.

IMG_9449.jpeg

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Which is the one that has private rooms in a separate building away from the kids dorms? :rolleyes:
Yes I agree with @jungleboy I stayed in the "first" YH/AJ, the one on the left. It is called Villa Castora. I had a room to myself with two beds, ensuite. There was a group of teenage children in but they were very well behaved! It is a smartish place but a bit soulless? They served a basic evening meal and provided packed lunch. Coffee and drinks etc from machines.

I remember walking up to the "hotel" further up past the other hostel on the right hoping to eat there but I seem to remember it was closed.

Laurie @peregrina2000 made an effort ;) to sort out the confusion about the YHs here https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/a-short-walk-from-madrid.47865/post-513788

But as Nick says, the key advantage is that it does noticeably reduce the distance to walk to the top of the pass next day. I got a real surprise when I reached the top thinking I perhaps had at least 2 more km to do! https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/a-short-walk-from-madrid.47865/post-514181

The downward side from the pass is very gentle. Watch out for the bulls though!

i guess always important to book ahead for a YH.

Last edited:
The red pin on this map is where we stayed on the outskirts of town closer to the pass. The place further north and even closer to the pass looks like cabin-type accommodation. The town centre is where the yellow stars are.

The point of all this being that there are options other than youth hostels that can shorten the next day by a couple of kms.

View attachment 176548
I stayed at Hostal Longinos as well and it wqs decent accommodation.
Only issue was they don’t lock the outside doors at night, and I heard someone try my door handle and didnt think anything of it. I nearly tripped over the homeless person sleeping in the hallway the next morning, and I texted the other peregrina to be careful when she left in the morning(she liked to sleep in…)

Probably September.
I walked The Madrid last fall, but started from Segovia after spending three nights in that awesome city before walking. I had broken my shoulder in the spring and was still in "healing mode" so wanted a physically less challenging and overall flatter route, and the Madrid was perfect. I was able to shorten some of the longest stages, and stayed approximately half in pre-booked hotels/pensions and half in a variety of albergues.
It was a special and unique route with very little road walking, and had an interesting, changing landscape. We encountered less than a hand full of pilgrims the whole time, but your experience may be different.
We took a side trip by bus to the lovely city of Valladolid approximately half-way into the walk, and thought it a nice little break.
Our weather was overall great. I recall only one day of rain and one day of colder weather nearing Sahagan.
We rounded out the trip by taking a train to Avila, another beautiful city, and spent a couple of days walking the beautiful ramparts before returning to Madrid.
I think this could be a perfect option for Pat since it sounds like she has some reservations at doing long stages and steep uphills.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
In front of the Parador in La Granja there is a house called Casa Bauer that was a property of a notorious Jewish family from Hungary who had prorperties also in Madrid like parque del Capricho. One of its members built the first sinagoge in Spain after the expulsion and was president of the Jewish community for a long time, an Ashkenazi Jewish president of a Sephardic community. This family contributed to give glamour to La Granja for a period of time.

Last edited:
Myself and some other forum members stayed in the youth hostel furthest from town but it was almost at the start of the Roman rd. so was great for the morning. Dining room reminded me of school dinners and we were given packed breakfasts as we wanted to leave early. I would go there again. it was very friendly.

We are in the early stages of planning stages for the Camino de Madrid
Robo, I can’t comment on all the suggestions above because I did the stage on a bike. However, I do agree with @jungleboy that it would be a great pity to miss out on this stage. I remember that I had to push my bike up most of the climb, but do not remember it as being prohibitively difficult, and it is certainly beautiful. We (my son and I) stayed in Cercedilla, but I remember wishing we’d chosen the youth hostel suggested by others. Of course the downhill was particularly easy for us, so I’m not entitled to suggest strategy for that.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Pat must not know it is an option to miss the Roman Road. It is magical. I walked up it with a quirky Frenchman old enough to be my father (we had - unlike everyone else - stayed in the sports hall at the beginning of town) and we are both sure we heard soldiers shouting to each other from beside their fire pits. We even heard horses’ hooves clip-clopping on the stones. You don’t want to miss that!
And the palace at La Granja is worth a visit too.
Grajal de Campos has one of my favourite Albergues - although I was a teensy bit nervous being the only person in the palace dungeon with a door that didn’t lock!

Myself and some other forum members stayed in the youth hostel furthest from town but it was almost at the start of the Roman rd. so was great for the morning. Dining room reminded me of school dinners and we were given packed breakfasts as we wanted to leave early. I would go there again. it was very friendly.
That's where I stayed. The cook was very nice.

That's where I stayed. The cook was very nice.
I stayed at the Youth Hostel slightly closer to town and had a fabulous private room.

It was one of the few nights when I have made a reservation though and I joined the NZ YHA before I made the reservation.

IMG_20230604_163817913_HDR.jpgIMG_20230604_161534446.jpg

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Are there any particular aspects related to staying at a Youth Hostel that we should know about?

Are 'aging' adults allowed?
Do we have to join the YHA or equivalent?

Anything to be pre warned about?

I have stayed in places packed with teenagers before and may consider bringing noise cancelling headphones :rolleyes: Yes, I'm that "grumpy old man" :oops:

Are there any particular aspects related to staying at a Youth Hostel that we should know about?

I walked the Madrid more than ten years ago, but since no one else has jumped in, here is my experience. I was walking with two Spaniards and none of us had a hostel card. I stayed at the same place as @DoughnutANZ, which is the Albergue Juvenil Las Dehesas. I also had a private room, and my two companions shared a room with two single beds. We were in a different wing than the large bunk rooms. The place was filled with energetic young teens, running and shouting around the (very nice forested) grounds in the late afternoon, but after dinner we heard not a peep.

The albergue located about 1.5 km further on is the Albergue Juvenil Villa Castora. Some forum members have stayed there too.

They are both owned by the Comunidad de Madrid. On the web pages I’ve linked to, you can see that all users need to show a Spanish ID card or passport. Discounts are given to those who have hostel cards. I take that to mean that there is still no requirement that you get a youth hostel card. The website also goes through the reservation process, which requires a downpayment or a bank transfer, but that is unlikely to apply to pilgrims.

I have written to ask for information and will let you know if I learn anything more.

They are both owned by the Comunidad de Madrid. On the web pages I’ve linked to, you can see that all users need to show a Spanish ID card or passport. Discounts are given to those who have hostel cards. I take that to mean that there is still no requirement that you get a youth hostel card.

I chose to get a YHA card for my own reasons and they did give me a discount.

The website also goes through the reservation process, which requires a downpayment or a bank transfer, but that is unlikely to apply to pilgrims.

I had to pay the deposit by bank transfer. When I asked there was no alternative.

That is where my Wise card and account are very useful as I get a virtual Spanish bank account number and I could do the transfer direct from the Wise website at no extra cost.

Doing it via my home bank would have cost me more than the deposit amount just for the transfer!

I am currently walking the Aragonés and so I don't get on the forum everyday to reply quickly.

I was also allocated a private room a long way away from any children. 😊

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
@Robo,
I know that you are not averse to an occasional splurge, and I just saw on googlemaps that there is a nice rural hotel in between the two albergues, right on the camino.

IMG_1895.png

I walked the Madrid more than ten years ago, but since no one else has jumped in, here is my experience. I was walking with two Spaniards and none of us had a hostel card. I stayed at the same place as @DoughnutANZ, which is the Albergue Juvenil Las Dehesas. I also had a private room, and my two companions shared a room with two single beds. We were in a different wing than the large bunk rooms. The place was filled with energetic young teens, running and shouting around the (very nice forested) grounds in the late afternoon, but after dinner we heard not a peep.

The albergue located about 1.5 km further on is the Albergue Juvenil Villa Castora. Some forum members have stayed there too.

They are both owned by the Comunidad de Madrid. On the web pages I’ve linked to, you can see that all users need to show a Spanish ID card or passport. Discounts are given to those who have hostel cards. I take that to mean that there is still no requirement that you get a youth hostel card. The website also goes through the reservation process, which requires a downpayment or a bank transfer, but that is unlikely to apply to pilgrims.

I have written to ask for information and will let you know if I learn anything more.
I'm pretty sure I didn't have to do a bank transfer. I've never done one on Camino. Either I didn't need a down payment in June when I was walking or they found another way to handle it.

I am a member of my Hostelling Association, but that's because I got a Life Membership in my national association when I was 18. So I'm always a member. I also stayed at the Youth Hostel in Estella, I believe. You do get a discount as an association member, but I remember that the YH in Estella, at least, was giving the same discount to pilgrims. I don't remember if these albergues had pilgrim discounts. You can certainly use them as a more mature traveller.

At certain times of the year, e.g. April, it seems that they require a minimum 2-night stay. You see this when you go into the reservation system.
That is sometimes true. For example, Rural Agoga in Las Medulas on the Invierno, has a two night minimum on Booking com, but Laurie was able to secure me a single night in late September.

No card needed in Albergue Juvenil Dehesas in September 2019

A selection of Camino Jewellery
@Robo,
I know that you are not averse to an occasional splurge, and I just saw on googlemaps that there is a nice rural hotel in between the two albergues, right on the camino.

View attachment 177087

Sadly as I get closer to retirement, 'splurging' may take a back seat :oops:

We'll see how we go.
But I may aim for this one further up the hill, thereby cutting another 1.5 kms off the following day.

Getting my 'Dearly Beloved' to walk a 30 kms day.....over a mountain range, will be a near impossible task.
Not for lack of enthusiasm, but capability. Bad knees, feet etc.

So every km I can shave off that day will help.
Won't exactly be easy for me either! :oops:
25 kms is my normal maximum.

But we'll play it by ear on the day, and I'll have some options up my sleeve.
Divert to Navalhorno, or La Granja, or worst case; Bus/Taxi the last bit into Segovia.

Being the son of an Airline Pilot (and ex Military) at any point on a longer section, I always have an 'alternate' airfield in mind. :)

SxxT happens........ :rolleyes:

But we'll certainly aim to do it........

Divert to Navalhorno, or La Granja, or worst case; Bus/Taxi the last bit into Segovia.
I think that there is the option of a local train. Someone with more knowledge may be able to supply the details 😊

I think that there is the option of a local train. Someone with more knowledge may be able to supply the details 😊
Yes I think there is. But I’d like us to try it. The hill.
But I’ll be sensible.
We’ll be sure to have a plan B in case it proves too hard for Pat.

Last edited:
So every km I can shave off that day will help.
Won't exactly be easy for me either! :oops:
25 kms is my normal maximum.

Diverting to La Granja worked for me, but it is also perhaps a bit of a splurge as there is no albergue there. On the other hand, if you like 18thC royal palaces and gardens, there is a nice one there.

I had been hoping to stay in the albergue in Grajal de Campos last Halloween, much recommended on this forum (a palace, no less). Sadly I only arrived at 4pm, and check-in on Mondays and Tuesdays closes at 3, so I had to carry on another 5-6km to Sahagún. Which made quite a long day from Villalón de Campos (vía Ponce de León's birthplace at Melgar) a bit longer. sks.

IMG_20231031_161316.jpg

Most read last week in this forum

I'm an amateur birdnerd and I've just been looking at a list of endangered birds. The area between Tres Cantos and Segovia in particular seems to be a birding hotspot. Just wondering what people...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back