• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Route options; going left at Ávila, Spain

ward4e

Time of past OR future Camino
'13-French Way
'18-Via de Plata
'23-Gibraltair
The camino itch is real. I didn't think it would strike again so early. I got a full 3 years last time before I HAD to go back. However here I am planning another long distance hike. Like always way way to early.

Looking on way marked trails at the route, I can see where I can peel off to hit Zamora and then go the Sanabres but does anyone ever peel off a little earlier to go to Salamanca? Teh distance between is about 100km so 4-ish days.

1717138757953.png

I have made it up as I go along using booking.com but I would like to hear if anyone has been that gap and if so how did it go?

Cheers.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
thanks for the read, I will look into it now.
North of Avila there is Ruta Teresiana which takes you to close to Salamanca at Alba de Tormes. May be easier to follow that route (signs/accomodation etc)

And this thread

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.