• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Route options; going left at Ávila, Spain

ward4e

Time of past OR future Camino
'13-French Way
'18-Via de Plata
'23-Gibraltair
The camino itch is real. I didn't think it would strike again so early. I got a full 3 years last time before I HAD to go back. However here I am planning another long distance hike. Like always way way to early.

Looking on way marked trails at the route, I can see where I can peel off to hit Zamora and then go the Sanabres but does anyone ever peel off a little earlier to go to Salamanca? Teh distance between is about 100km so 4-ish days.

I have made it up as I go along using booking.com but I would like to hear if anyone has been that gap and if so how did it go?

Cheers.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
thanks for the read, I will look into it now.