• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

RIP Theros adventures

JoroAtanasof

Time of past OR future Camino
one too many
I just read an article about the death of couple . I recognised the couple from their you tube channel Theros adventures . They have really nice Camino videos . One of the few del Norte videos that I have watched from start to finish actually. Rest in peace !

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We met Britt in Santiago after our Camino Frances in 2013 and proceeded to walk to Finesterre with him and a then girlfriend. We had kept up with their adventures since. I was so shocked to hear of their deaths, just as we were embarking on the Camino Primitivo a few weeks ago.. I carried a prayer to St. James for their families at the pilgrims mass today in Santiago.

"It is not clear why the pair had abandoned their yacht, a wind and solar-powered vessel, which they sailed to demonstrate how international travel is possible without the use of fossil fuels."

Ironically, they just proved the need for fossil fuels for international travel.

-Paul

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
"It is not clear why the pair had abandoned their yacht, a wind and solar-powered vessel, which they sailed to demonstrate how international travel is possible without the use of fossil fuels."

Ironically, they just proved the need for fossil fuels for international travel.

-Paul
But there has been no sign of the yacht. News reports are theorizing that they might have been hit by a cargo ship, hence the need to abandon ship quickly.

How incredibly sad, and what a dreadful way to die.
I wonder if they ran into a 'ghost ship' or a floating cargo container.
My thoughts are with their families.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back