• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Registration for Compostela

Zabe

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 Burgos to Sahagun
2016 Logrono to Burgos
2015 St Jean Pied de Port to Pamplona
2013 Pamplona to Logrono
Can someone give me the link to registering before hand for my Compostela. Many thanks Zabe

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Can someone give me the link to registering before hand for my Compostela. Many thanks Zabe
I need it too - please pass on to me if someone responds to you Many Thx!

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I am walking the Portuguese Coastal, so is the starting point on the form Oporto- costa?

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
What does the Pilgrim Office do with the registration? Is it just matched to the stamped documentation on arrival?
They use the data from the registration form to print your Compostela. When you fill it out you will receive a code. When you get to the Pilgrim's Office you show them your code, and they will get the Compostela ready for you. Of course they will also check your credential too.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum