• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Recommend CaminoFacil

senora1

I was walking from Porto in May with a backpack, not planning to use a backpack service. On day 3 I injured my knee when I pulled some ligaments plowing through a heavy section of sand when the boardwalk ended for a while on the Litoral. When I woke up I knew I couldn’t carry my pack that day. Immediately I tried emailing both Tui Transport service and Camino facil. Initially Tui transport agreed to help me, but when I failed to see the email for immediate payment (we had been texting through what’s app) they canceled the service. Camino Facil came through and was very kind and dependable!!! Highly recommend them🎒

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am so sorry that happened to you.. I hope you are recovered now.. I remember that section and was incredulous at how a mother pushing a pram with a baby and toddler just kept pushing along... through the sand.. It would be nice if they let you know in advance bc its quite disconcerting to walk all that way and then be left to navigate.. That WAS a very long day too LOL.... HUGS.. glad you made it.. What did you think of Suave Mar ?

I was walking from Porto in May with a backpack, not planning to use a backpack service. On day 3 I injured my knee when I pulled some ligaments plowing through a heavy section of sand when the boardwalk ended for a while on the Litoral. When I woke up I knew I couldn’t carry my pack that day. Immediately I tried emailing both Tui Transport service and Camino facil. Initially Tui transport agreed to help me, but when I failed to see the email for immediate payment (we had been texting through what’s app) they canceled the service. Camino Facil came through and was very kind and dependable!!! Highly recommend them🎒
Me too!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

I am going to fly back from Santander. I would like to take the FEVE along the coast from A Coruna or Ferol to Santander. Previously when I have asked RENFE staff about FEVE I have drawn a blank...
Hi, has anyone here stayed at Hostelfly? It looks walkable from T2. Or is it very busy roads with no sidewalks? My flight arrives late afternoon, then thinking of getting the Alsa bus next...
I'll be starting my first, short Camino in Ponferrada on a Monday, and have some flexibility prior to that. I'll have spent a few days in Madrid upon arrival in Spain—I'm there often and know the...
Hi, I am flying into Bilbao end of July. Have 2 nights booked, but have not decided among my Camino Route options. Wondering how easy it will be to get a bus to Irûn or perhaps a bus to Oviedo or...
I was walking from Porto in May with a backpack, not planning to use a backpack service. On day 3 I injured my knee when I pulled some ligaments plowing through a heavy section of sand when the...
Hey everyone, setting out on the camino and was hoping to get some insight on best and/or cheapest way to get from biarritz to SJPP. I know you can take a taxi there but unsure how much that would...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back