• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Part one, in Ireland

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2006, CP 2013, Salvador2017,
Inglés 2019
For those who may be in Dublin, the second part of the walk from Bray to St James's church will take place on 27th July. With both parts completed, a special Compostela will be given for those who wish to combine it with the Camino from A Corunna to Santiago.
You need to register with the Camino Society Ireland.

IMG_6097.jpeg

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you for this beautiful Video. Brought backs many memories.. Living in Beechwood with the Harcourt Street to Bray line at the bottom of our garden, Bray was our seaside. I first climbed to the top of bray head at about 10 years of age and did it many many times. It gave me my love of mountains. I learned to Canoe in Bray harbour as a teenager in preparation for a camping holiday canoeing down the Blackwater. I know most the seaside's in that Video swimming out to them to swim during long summer holidays from school. My grandmother and her siblings worshiped in St. James Church in the late 1890's and early 1900 when they lived with uncle and aunt in The Royal Hospital Kilmainham where my gran uncle worked. His sister was baptised in St. James and most probably my great grandfather also.

Aren't drones wonderful in the way they can be used to photograph beautiful scenery.!

Yes, nice footage, thanks for sharing.. I spent my childhood all along that section of coastline: on the island, the railway tracks, the quarry and the rooftops (I wasn't easy on my parents!), but mostly down at Coliemore Harbour, shown at 1:20 in the video. I still spend a bit of time there and fish for a few mackerel. My son did a mural on the wall of my small shed for me during the covid..

Screenshot_20240712_171801_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_212244_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Thank you for this beautiful Video. Brought backs many memories.. Living in Beechwood with the Harcourt Street to Bray line at the bottom of our garden, Bray was our seaside. I first climbed to the top of bray head at about 10 years of age and did it many many times. It gave me my love of mountains. I learned to Canoe in Bray harbour as a teenager in preparation for a camping holiday canoeing down the Blackwater. I know most the seaside's in that Video swimming out to them to swim during long summer holidays from school. My grandmother and her siblings worshiped in St. James Church in the late 1890's and early 1900 when they lived with uncle and aunt in The Royal Hospital Kilmainham where my gran uncle worked. His sister was baptised in St. James and most probably my great grandfather also.

Aren't drones wonderful in the way they can be used to photograph beautiful scenery.!
Yes once again drones are used to great effect to allow others to see what lies in store for the route

Most read last week in this forum

Just finished walking Ingles from Ferrol with my Wife. We did it in 5 days and arrived in Santiago on September 5th. FANTASTIC experience. I look forward to doing this route again someday. We...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.