• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ordering map from Wise Pilgrim - anyone have problems?

JustJack

Time of past OR future Camino
CF: May/June 2023
VDLP: April/May 2024
I ordered a camino map from the Wise Pilgrim website. Order went through and money was debited on my credit card. That was 3 or 4 weeks ago. Since then nothing has arrived and I can't get anyone to respond to me at the Wise Pilgrim website.

Has anyone ordered anything from that site before? Have I been ripped off? It's not a huge amount of money but still quite frustrating.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you so much! I was hoping someone on here would be familiar with the site and owner. I didn't want to assume the worst so have held off posting anything on this site, but as I haven't been able to get a reply I thought I'd check here.

And just in case this thread shows up in search engines in the future when people are googling the website, I'll try to ensure I follow up with how this was resolved (hopefully positively )

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
i had exactly the same experience - eventually my map arrived!

Most read last week in this forum