• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost & Found Need help picking up tablet at SCQ and bringing to Ireland

christy wharton

Time of past OR future Camino
"2011" Portuguese "2012/13/16"Frances X 2 + Finistere" 2015" Porto "2017"Primitivo "2019" Norte
I have just come back from Santiago de Compostella after another Camino. I left behind a small Elecronic Tablet in the Airport. It has been located and is held in the Airport lost property office (personal email and phone number removed by moderator. Please send @christy wharton a private message via the forum to connect) I would appreciate if someone could collect it. They will not send it. The office require a copy of my passport ID to release it which I can email to you. I live in Limerick but could collect it also in Dublin or Galway. I would appreciate verymuch if it was collected for me. Buen Camino Thank you for your attention

Last edited by a moderator:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I do not know if this will work as a suggestion... but you might write to the Pilgrim Office and ask if one of the English speaking ACC volunteers from Ireland who might be travelling home soon could accomplish this for you. Such volunteers are already in SdC, and already transit home to Ireland with some frequency, and might have time to help you out. Worth a shot?

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Hi Christy, I’ll be flying back to Dublin from Santiago on the 3rd of July. Hopefully you’ll have it sorted by then, but if not drop me a line, and I’ll try and help.

Darragh
Thanks for that. I was on the Primitivo like yourself, with the help of ALSA.

A second call to Irish travellers going to Dublin from Santiago airport to help me out. My Lenovo E-tablet is in the Lost and Found Office in Santiago airport awaiting pick up after my Camino. It cannot be posted. I have the registration no. to release it. I am in Limerick but am prepared to travel or pay postage if it is collected. If you can help, please reply here and we can correspond. I would be thankful for any helpful reply.

Last edited:
Hi Christy, I’ll be flying back to Dublin from Santiago on the 3rd of July. Hopefully you’ll have it sorted by then, but if not drop me a line, and I’ll try and help.

Darragh
Hello Daragh, did you get my detailed reply at about 5 today?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Christy, if plan A does not work, it would be well worth trying the suggestion in post number 2. Hoping it will work out for you.
This is a screenshot of the camino companions information, no phone number but there is an email address if you think it might help.
IMG_6061.png

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back