• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

MEC Serratus 40 ul

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I have not tried it but I like the pockets on the shoulder straps!

Some MEC packs have very scratchy shoulder straps. Make sure they are at the level of comfort you prefer.

Doesn't look horrible, doesn't look gamechanging. It's more or less light. Not ultralight. Has some decent features. Lacks some sensible features. Is not horribly expensive, is not super cheap. Yeah, why not have a look at it. But at the same weight and similar price i'd rather take something from Gossamer Gear or the likes.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

I hope I don’t sound like one of those agitated new forum members who just gets on the forum to vent about an awful experience and then goes away and never comes back. I am agitated and I do want...
Hi there fellow Peregrinos! I will walk my first Camino in May 2025 and am slowly gathering my equipment. I have my boots that I've been hiking in and this pair seem to be good. I really want a...
I am currently looking for a new backpack for my next camino and was wondering if anybody on the forum has triednwith the gossamer G4-20 UL 42 ?
I am leaving my island next week for a short trip to Quebec City, my home town and I will have a look to the MEC Serratus 40, seems interesting, has anybody tried it ...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back