• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for Albergue for sale at the coastal route

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hola

I think you have to be a little more specific to get a reply from the forum.
Right now your post is more like a dream, which is okay, but if you are serious about it, then you have to share what thoughts you are having about what you are looking for - and where.. :)

Lettinggo

Hola

I think you have to be a little more specific to get a reply from the forum.
Right now your post is more like a dream, which is okay, but if you are serious about it, then you have to share what thoughts you are having about what you are looking for - and where.. :)

Lettinggo
I think this person is taking about the coastal route on Camino Portuguese. I suspect she is open to looking at any alburgue that comes up for sale on that route.

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.

Most read last week in this forum

During my camino I fell in love with the coastal route - so looking for albergue for sale
We hiked the Camino Frances in 2018, just before Covid ruined everyones plans. I biked it in 2001. And now we’re back… “Older now, but still running against the wind” We are going to be walking...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.