Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Invierno June 2024

Congratulations!
And thank you so much for the updates, they're super helpful! I'm currently enjoying a glass of wine by the river in O Barco planning out tomorrow's walk. Absolutely loving the Invierno so far
Thank you and great that you’re enjoying it! If you’re only going to A Rua tomorrow, consider the alternate route via the waterfall on the other side of the river.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Congrats Nick & Wendy, on another safe arrival in SdC. Your boundless enthusiasm, positivity & willingness to share your experiences (I agree with @billC; not always easy at a long days end) serves as an inspiration to us all.

There's a saying I'm quite fond of;
'Better to wear out than rust out'
...you two epitomise that!

Best wishes for all your upcoming plans including working at the Olympics. Sounds interesting; pity it's not walking related (?!) so we could look forward to posts on that!
Sempre avanti 🤗
👣🌏

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Congrats Nick & Wendy, on another safe arrival in SdC. Your boundless enthusiasm, positivity & willingness to share your experiences (I agree with @billC; not always easy at a long days end) serves as an inspiration to us all.

There's a saying I'm quite fond of;
'Better to wear out than rust out'
...you two epitomise that!
Thank you on all fronts! :)

Best wishes for all your upcoming plans including working at the Olympics. Sounds interesting; pity it's not walking related (?!) so we could look forward to posts on that!
Well I could have been assigned to cover the 50km race walk! But luckily for me, I got basketball instead…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back