• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I have a QR code, how do I check the details?

AJGuillaume

Pèlerin du monde
Time of past OR future Camino
Via Gebennensis (2018)
Via Podiensis (2018)
Voie Nive Bidassoa (2018)
Camino Del Norte (2018)
Following advice on this excellent forum, I registered on the Pilgrim's Office website, and I received an email with a QR code.
I would like to check the details, how do I do that?
Thank you!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Following advice on this excellent forum, I registered on the Pilgrim's Office website, and I received an email with a QR code.
I would like to check the details, how do I do that?
Thank you!

How do you mean?
There is not much to check. When you enter the Oficina in Santiago the guard will scan your QR code and you will be given a ticket to stand in line.
Will go very smoothly.

How do you mean?
There is not much to check. When you enter the Oficina in Santiago the guard will scan your QR code and you will be given a ticket to stand in line.
Will go very smoothly.
I should have been clearer: I wanted to check what details I had entered initially on the online form. For example, did I enter my darling's second name?

Keep the Camino momentum going once you return home with After the Camino

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

We are all so happy to pay our respects to Saint James when arriving in Santiago de Compostela. The well-informed pilgrim should know that his mother, Maria Salomé also has a church in SdC. The...
Following advice on this excellent forum, I registered on the Pilgrim's Office website, and I received an email with a QR code. I would like to check the details, how do I do that? Thank you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back