• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I have a QR code, how do I check the details?

AJGuillaume

Pèlerin du monde
Time of past OR future Camino
Via Gebennensis (2018)
Via Podiensis (2018)
Voie Nive Bidassoa (2018)
Camino Del Norte (2018)
Following advice on this excellent forum, I registered on the Pilgrim's Office website, and I received an email with a QR code.
I would like to check the details, how do I do that?
Thank you!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Following advice on this excellent forum, I registered on the Pilgrim's Office website, and I received an email with a QR code.
I would like to check the details, how do I do that?
Thank you!

How do you mean?
There is not much to check. When you enter the Oficina in Santiago the guard will scan your QR code and you will be given a ticket to stand in line.
Will go very smoothly.

How do you mean?
There is not much to check. When you enter the Oficina in Santiago the guard will scan your QR code and you will be given a ticket to stand in line.
Will go very smoothly.
I should have been clearer: I wanted to check what details I had entered initially on the online form. For example, did I enter my darling's second name?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum