Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Help getting lodging past Sarria

falconbrother

Time of past OR future Camino
June - July 2024
We’re currently on the Frances. We’re walking from SJPDP. We’re looking at our projected dates for Sarria to Santiago. When we try to find lodging it all looks sold out on booking.com. What should we do??

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We’re currently on the Frances. We’re walking from SJPDP. We’re looking at our projected dates for Sarria to Santiago. When we try to find lodging it all looks sold out on booking.com. What should we do??
Look somewhere other than booking.com because that don't have access to all the available beds or rooms. I've booked places that are fully booked on booking.com by contacting them directly. Use Gronze to find contact info.

As Trecile says if you’re relying on Booking.com you’re seeing perhaps 25% of the available properties - perhaps less - and only a proportion of their rooms.

Use Gronze, Wise Pilgrim or similar and - if you then feel you have to reserve - contact direct by email or (better) WhatsApp. Use a translation app if necessary to communicate in Spanish.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
contact the accommodations directly: call, whatsapp or email, and cross your fingers. you may end up having to book off the Camino and shuttling there and back.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
What should we do??
I would be checking Gronze or one of the many Camino apps for albergues and other accommodation providers, and contacting them directly by text or phone. I have heard different stories about what percentage of their beds they offer on sites like Booking.com, but clearly many hold some beds back for various reasons, including supporting those who walk in without a reservation.

Note, as already mentioned, Xunta albergues do not take reservations, but what no-one can tell you until it happens each day is whether they are completo! That said, using Xunta albergues on the Sanabres from Ourense last year, none were ever full. Someone who used them on the CF might be able to give you an indication of whether they filled up and what time during the day that might have happened.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Do you want a private room or just a bed in a dorm? If the latter, then you won't have any problems. I'm currently in Pedrouza and have had no problems up until now.
If, however, you want a private room, I suspect you're going to find it more difficult.
For the past few days, booking has been showing plenty of available space in dorms each day so I've felt no need to book ahead. As everyone else says, not all accommodation is allocated to booking thankfully!

Consider staying at municipal/parochial albergues. They generally don’t take reservations and often have beds when “everything is booked “.
Good luck and Buen Camino
This April/May I did a lot of reality checking while walking the CF. The municipal albergue in Los Arcos, f.ex.: The hospitaleras told me: "Yes, we take bookings". Money talks.

Last edited:
This Xunta De Galicia site provides information on the network of public albergues along each walking route within Galicia.

This is the link to both private and public albergues.

This link also provides a more graphical way to access the same information via google maps.

A peregrino who walked through that section last week said he had no problems finding a bed in the public albergues in Galicia.

We always meets the best people at the public Albergues! No reservation required, or possible. They help make the Camino the wonderful experience that it is.

Buen Camino

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm also on the CF at the moment. Everything seems calm a lot of pilgrims are not booking ahead and are not having any problems. The lady in my Albergue booked ahead for me in Boadilla tonight. The Albergue asked for a picture of us both which we obliged. So I guess I'm not on a wanted list. So all looks good so far.

Train for your next Camino (or keep the Camino spirit alive) on Santa Catalina Island
If you are hiking all the way from St Jean, then you will be a seasoned walker by the end of it. I would just
power through the last 100 km. That's basically what I did, but I also was waiting for a friend of mine to catch up. He took a zero day in Leon, and was behind me from there to the last km. We had decided to hike in together to the Cathedral a few days earlier. Even though I had walked the Camino Frances by myself for the whole way, it seemed kind a lonely to hike in the the Cathedral by myself. So, I think powering through the last 100 is the way to go.

So, I think powering through the last 100 is the way to go.
When I first walked, I was walking solo at the point that I reached Sarria, and I did this. When I walked from Sarria a few years later with my wife, we took a few more days, and I had a much more pleasant experience, despite the so-called crowding.

I get the impression that @falconbrother is walking with someone else, too. I would think both of them would have to agree to this 'powering through' approach. My view is that it isn't necessary if you have the time to walk some shorter days, and they can spend a little more time at the end enjoying the experience, reflecting on their achievements thus far, etc. Sure, that will mean finding more places to stay, but I'm not sure that will necessarily be as difficult as it might appear right now if they are prepared to use Xunta albergues as well as any other accommodation options.

I would think both of them would have to agree to this 'powering through' approach. My view is that it isn't necessary if you have the time to walk some shorter days, and they can spend a little more time at the end enjoying the experience, reflecting on their achievements thus far, etc.

Perhaps inappropriately I recall an interview with an American smuggler operating in South America - he flew a tiny light aircraft which was often intercepted by military jets. The jets (I know nothing about the subject) have to maintain some set speed to stay airborne.

The quote that sticks in my mind is ‘I can’t out-run them, but I can out-slow them’.

(I know, helicopters, missiles etc, but let it go)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The jets (I know nothing about the subject) have to maintain some set speed to stay airborne.
That is correct and basically applies to any plane, not just jets. Every airplane has a minimum speed at which it can fly anything less than that it stalls and "down we go" (Experienced pilot could of course recover). That's a stall speed, and they vary depending on many factors, some of which include the airplane's weight, dimensions, altitude and even the weather dimensions. Regardless, airplanes must fly faster than their respective stall speed to maintain lift

It even has a calculation formula (V=SQRT(2∗L/(Cl∗p∗S)) but that's too much technical info and contributes little (if anything) to desire to power through last 100km (which BTW I am totally in agreement with @dougfitz inasmuch as take your time and smell the roses)

When I first walked, I was walking solo at the point that I reached Sarria, and I did this. When I walked from Sarria a few years later with my wife, we took a few more days, and I had a much more pleasant experience, despite the so-called crowding.
The other thing that powering through does for you is it allows you to do something else that might be more spectacular. You might be able to hike or bus out to Finnesterre and stay the night. You may have had a more pleasant experience taking the last 100 km slow, but going to Finnesterre is much more spectacular than the last 100 km

@isawtman - I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand.... I most definitely did not power through after Sarria but I spent about 3 days in SdC proper and then took a leisurely 4 (well 3.5) day walk to Finisterre....
so IMHO it is all about the time you have and if you do - then no need to "run" through those 100km.
If you don't, well, then there are many options on what to do post-Walk.
So did I miss something from your post?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The other thing that powering through does for you is it allows you to do something else that might be more spectacular. You might be able to hike or bus out to Finnesterre and stay the night. You may have had a more pleasant experience taking the last 100 km slow, but going to Finnesterre is much more spectacular than the last 100 km
Or, you can allow yourself enough time to do both. 😊

The Hawker Harrier fighter jet caused quite a problem in one conflict. It could fly fast and slow and it could take off and land vertically. Maybe thats the anti smuggling aircraft they should have used. The most technical term I know is VTOL.

The other thing that powering through does for you is it allows you to do something else that might be more spectacular.
This made me wonder what it would be like living a life driven by some need to be continually foregoing what I am currently doing to search for some new experience with an expectation but no certainty that it might be 'more spectacular'. I wondered how often I would find myself disappointed. It's not something that I would contemplate doing anytime soon.
going to Finnesterre is much more spectacular than the last 100 km
This might be your experience, but it wasn't mine. I recall that most of the walk was very similar to the other areas of Galicia that I had walked through. Muxia and Fisterra were pleasant seaside towns, and the lighthouse important for its location, but for me it wasn't the end point of my camino. Calling it 'much more spectacular' seems to be the sort of hyperbole that someone in the advertising industry might be tempted to use, not someone engaging in objective discussion about the merits of walking to Muxia and Fisterra after completing the Camino.de Santiago.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
it is all about the time you have and if you do - then no need to "run" through those 100km.
I never said anything about running the last 100 km. I said for people to power through the last 100 km, which is different than running. I'm just saying that if you started out at St Jean, by the time you get to Sarria you are a seasoned walker and in better shape to power through the last 100 km. So, there are 5 stages between Sarria and Santiago. I did it in just over 4 days, and that's because I was waiting for a friend to catch up to me. I could have done it in less than 4 days. Overcrowding in the last 100 km is one of the biggest complaints about the camino. It's okay to get it over with a little more quickly.

It's okay to get it over with a little more quickly.
I guess that's what the people hopping in and out of tour buses would say ;)

And as for Fisterra more interesting than Santiago de Compostela - well, yes, I do tend to find, personally, that small fishing villages with a bit of touristic industry on the side are a damn sight more interesting than one of the great medieval cities of Europe. But then I'm kinky like that. And I tell lies. It's a Tinker thing. Like don't ever ask me where the best bar in @£^$**! is. I'll send you to the worst one I've ever found. Hey? Someone must like it or it would be closed by now

Train for your next Camino (or keep the Camino spirit alive) on Santa Catalina Island
I would venture to say that most people would find Finnesterre more interesting than the last 100 km.

Well, then I am not " most people " though I am pretty sure more think like me.

I like Finisterre aka Fisterra but I prefer the last hundred kilometers from any Camino entering Santiago.
Looking forward to entering via the Camino Sanabres in September.

I would venture to say that most people would find Finnesterre more interesting than the last 100 km.
Gosh, that is a bit of a leap! There is no objective way to compare the last 100 km with a visit to Finisterre. You started out saying "spectacular" and are now saying "interesting." They are different. The two experiences are hardly comparable. An individual's preference will depend very much on their particular circumstances. I would not trade in my experience walking from Sarria to Santiago, for the experience of visiting Finisterre.

You would be wise to simply express your own opinion or preferences without projecting what others should or might feel.

My advice is contact albergue directly as Booking. com only has a % of available rooms & show up as FuLL when their quota is sold. Im cycling Camino and here in Azura at the moment & no problem for drop -in accommodation. It’s busy but not full. Buen Camino.

€60,-
You can use gronze and wise pilgrim but we also found if you searched on a town in bookings.com and then went to the map we found other accomodation showing up on the map but was not listed. Might help - off stage is also a good option. We found our journey to Santiago not that busy and liked to support the smaller towns.

I never said anything about running the last 100 km. I said for people to power through the last 100 km, which is different than running. I'm just saying that if you started out at St Jean, by the time you get to Sarria you are a seasoned walker and in better shape to power through the last 100 km. So, there are 5 stages between Sarria and Santiago. I did it in just over 4 days, and that's because I was waiting for a friend to catch up to me. I could have done it in less than 4 days. Overcrowding in the last 100 km is one of the biggest complaints about the camino. It's okay to get it over with a little more quickly.
Ok...matter of personal opinion. For you obviously 4 days or less is "power through" and for me - that's "running".
I walked past Sarria and stopped at Barbadello so we'll say that that's my starting way point for the mentioned 100km. I took nice relaxing 7 days to get to SdC and "powered through " the crowds the best I could by mainly ignoring them and not letting them get to me. Met a bunch of interesting people including 3 sisters and their husbands from Barcelona upon entering Melide who when heard that I started in SJPDP insisted on buying me a Serveza... which turned out to be a good couple or more of Estrella.;)
Pretty much enjoyed myself on this stretch may be even almost more than other stretches....
Oh well... regardless, Buen Camino to you

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you're planning to arrive in Santiago on July 6 everything is indeed booked because of the concert at Monte de Gozo.

If you're planning to arrive in Santiago on July 6 everything is indeed booked because of the concert at Monte de Gozo.
The albergues are booked because all Pilgrims are going to the concert? Including MdG 500+ bed one as well?

Listen people, Finisterre/Fisterra is absolutely amazing. For people saying the last 100 km was more interesting/spectacular than that, well, I guess you get people like that. I'd say the last 5 km going into the Cathedral are the highlight of the Camino, but other than that, the other 95 km are rather ordinary. I really like the town of Portomarin, it is one my favorites on the camino. But most the other towns are pretty ordinary or even to the point they are rather drab. You hike around a major airport for a few kms and also past a communications/radio complex. They took down the Pope John Paul Sculpture at Monto de Gozo, so now there is one less landmark to stop and enjoy. And then there are the crowds. We have CW Buff who wrote he was "ignoring them and not letting them get to me." I think he is making my point for me. Then you finally make it to Santiago. Yes, there are interesting and spectacular sights in Santiago itself. So, if you just power through the other 95 km, you can spend more time in Santiago if you can't make it to Fisterra/Finisterre. Santiago is great for just celebrating that you completed the Camino and seeing all the people you hiked with one last time. I didn't have time to hike out to Fisterra/Finisterre, so I took a bus. It turned out to be one of the best things I did in Spain.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
@isawtman I think we slightly talking apples and oranges here although there is some common ground. Beauty,as they say, is in the eyes of beholder so whats interesting to you may not be to me and vice versa.
in 2013 we spent 2 weeks on Oahu and trust you me it was not laying on the beach!
Towards the end of the trip we came across 2 young ladies at some dinner show, where our tables were next to each other. They told us they got in yesterday and asked "and you?". Upon hearing that we are ready to fly home in 2 days after being there for 2 weeks, they practically screamed OMG!!! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO HERE ALL THIS TIME?!?!?
Not enough said we...
And there you have it...
Look, I do get a part of what you are saying but all I am saying is that I, personally, am not doing Sarria to SdC in 4 days or less, 'tis all. And if I go "slow", chances are pretty darn good that I may just find something awesomely extraordinary even on this unimaginable stretch.

Last edited:
I am on the CF now in Melide. You can call the places directly. Phone numbers in the apps. I use Buen Camino app and I call directly using WhatsApp. The places with highest rating sell out first. But, I haven't been shut out yet. But I am flexible an will to stay in Albergues too. I hope that helps. Only need to call ahead by 2 days, in my case.

€60,-
Listen people, Finisterre/Fisterra is absolutely amazing.
I can only say again, @isawtman, this might have been your experience, it wasn't mine. To me it is a pretty seaside fishing village that makes much of its location as not quite the westernmost point on the Iberian peninsula. At the right time, I have no doubt that the Atlantic swell crashing into the rocky coast around the headland will give it a dramatic air that inland towns cannot match. Otherwise, it seemed to me to be very much the same as many other similar sized towns in Galicia. Muxia was, for me, a much more interesting place, with the Santuario de la Virxe da Barca amongst other things.

It seems to me that in your haste to do the last 100 km of the CF quickly, you appear to have missed the opportunity to appreciate the natural and built environments you were walking through, enjoy the vibrancy of walking with the many pilgrims who had joined you at Sarria to undertake their pilgrimage in what limited time they might have, and to spend time in quiet reflection about your own pilgrimage.

I walked to Muxia and Fisterra after one camino, and have done a one day bus tour after another. If one has the time and inclination, it is well worth the effort. But I would never recommend rushing the final 100 km of any camino route, even the CF, just to make time to visit those towns. Having walked five different ways into Santiago, I know that I would do any of those again walking to Santiago before walking out to Muxia and Fisterra again.

Last edited:
But I would never recommend rushing the final 100 km of any camino route, even the CF, just to make time to visit those towns.
But this is more than just making time to visit Finnesterre and Muxia. The last 100 km continues to be a big concern to many pilgrims. It seems like every week or two we have someone, mainly new people, who are making a post about the last 100 km. I think a perfectly good technique for limiting your exposure to the negatives of the last 100 km is just to get through it in good time. This is especially true for people who started farther back in places like St Jean. Plus, the last two stages on the Frances are very short anyway. Both stages are less than 20 km. This gives you a chance to appreciate more "natural and environments" as you go to your next location.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
It seems like every week or two we have someone, mainly new people, who are making a post about the last 100 km. I think a perfectly good technique for limiting your exposure to the negatives of the last 100 km is just to get through it in good time.
I think we all tend to see more of what we are sensitized to look for. I know that as soon as I got a new car, that make and model seemed to be everywhere when I had never noticed many of them before. Similarly, it is interesting to read people's experience of the Camino Portugues from Lisbon. It seems to be much more enjoyed by people whose first Camino it is and who take it for what it is.

Many, many people walk from Sarria for their first Camino, have a great time, and come back to walk more Caminos. Clearly they are not finding it so terrible. I think we do a great disservice to them to tell them to expect something terrible and hurry through it. If they are looking for a terrible experience, they are much more likely to find one. It reminds me of the people who suggest that pilgrims rush through (or skip entirely) the meseta. If that is how you want to do it, more power to you. But I would offer different advice, myself.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Many, many people walk from Sarria for their first Camino, have a great time, and come back to walk more Caminos. Clearly they are not finding it so terrible. I think we do a great disservice to them to tell them to expect something terrible and hurry through it.
I wasn't telling people who started a Sarria to power through it. I was specially suggesting that people who started farther back including at St Jean that one of the good options for them is to power through the last 100 km. If you power through you can get to the last 5 km that has the good stuff. I specifically stated that the people who started farther back would be seasoned hikers and in good shape to power through it. For people who start at Sarria, that is not the case and I wouldn't suggest they power through it. In fact they could hurt themselves if they did something like that. And I hope that you will agree with me that if you started at Sarria and did the Camino in 5-7 days, that it's not the same experience as starting at St Jean and doing the Camino in 30-35 days. Maybe that is a point we can all agree on because it seems we can never agree on anything.

Some people who started in SJPdP or even farther back want to slow down in the last 100 km in order to savor the experience which they know will be over all too soon. "Powering through" connotes something negative that must be endured rather than something to be enjoyed.
I prefer to find a way to enjoy each part of the Camino, but if powering through is your way, that's fine

Last edited:
I can’t remember the beauty or otherwise of the final 100km (though it seemed fine to me!) but I do remember the collective sense of happiness that we were all ‘nearly there’ and the almost euphoric feel of satisfaction which I wanted to savour! I wasn’t in a ‘family! but a loose ensemble I guess. It wasn’t a power through moment for me! I enjoyed Finisterre, both the walk and the destination but it felt like an ‘add-on’ or a ‘bonus’ I guess. And very nice it was too!

Some people who started in SJPdP or even farther back want to slow down in the last 100 km in order to savor the experience which they know will be over all too soon.
Yes, I suppose there are a few people that want to slow down at the end of the camino. But, I never experienced or have heard of anybody like that. But I have heard of several people who were doing long days to get to Santiago.

Yes, I suppose there are a few people that want to slow down at the end of the camino. But, I never experienced or have heard of anybody like that. But I have heard of several people who were doing long days to get to Santiago.
We obviously walk in different circles.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am aware of both, people who feel the strong magnetic pull of Santiago and people who want to savor their last days before Santiago and the end.

But, I never experienced or have heard of anybody like that.
It seems to me that you have been told several times in this thread that there are some of us who wanted to take a different approach to 'powering through'. More, some of us think that the way you present your preferred options appears to leave little room for the discussion of other options. Amongst the many things that this forum provides is a space where different approaches can be discussed and our personal experiences trying such approaches can be shared. That is always worth protecting.

More, some of us think that the way you present your preferred options appears to leave little room for the discussion of other options.
You guys have plenty of room to discuss your preferred option. But somehow, if someone suggests something else, they are totally wrong. Powering through the last 100km if you started at St Jean is a
perfectly good technique. Powering through let's you savor the wonders of Santiago for longer, and perhaps gives you time to do something else that is inspiring. That's all I'm saying.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
You guys have plenty of room to discuss your preferred option. But somehow, if someone suggests something else, they are totally wrong. Powering through the last 100km if you started at St Jean is a
perfectly good technique. Powering through let's you savor the wonders of Santiago for longer, and perhaps gives you time to do something else that is inspiring. That's all I'm saying.
I'm (sort of) getting what you are saying but I'm more of a "powering down" sort of guy. It seems a little radical to gain very little after 25/30 days walking from St.Jean. and is only necessary if the objective is to obtain the Compostela.
If not, and you wish to not walk from Sarria, perhaps the Monbus would be a better option as to your arrival in Santiago. That way gives you further days to spend elsewhere or you are time limited.
Walking from St.Jean is not a prerequisite anyway and many make conscious choices in omitting some sections (the meseta and some more Industrial areas). Of course, beyond the 100k limit does not affect your ability to obtain the Compostela if that is your aim.

Last edited:

€60,-
Avoid:
Pension Casa Maruja in Castromaior - it's a dump!
Do stay:
La Cabaña near Palas de Rei - Great place and restaurant

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen people
Starting out by taking a condescending tone is a good way to ensure your audience tunes you out.

But somehow, if someone suggests something else, they are totally wrong
No-one said that. But we do disagree with you and wonder why you continue to think that no-one does.

My camino ends in Santiago and I love taking the last days slowly, if I have the time to do so.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Avoid:
Do stay:

Tripadvisor, Gronze, Bookingdotcom or Google review are all tools you can use to vent your criticism.

As a non native English speaker I learnt some new synonyms for " dump". Quite educational :cool:.

If you are hiking all the way from St Jean, then you will be a seasoned walker by the end of it. I would just
power through the last 100 km. That's basically what I did, but I also was waiting for a friend of mine to catch up. He took a zero day in Leon, and was behind me from there to the last km. We had decided to hike in together to the Cathedral a few days earlier. Even though I had walked the Camino Frances by myself for the whole way, it seemed kind a lonely to hike in the the Cathedral by myself. So, I think powering through the last 100 is the way to go.
This doesn’t answer the original question in the thread. Even the most determined power walker is going to need at least three nights’ accommodation.

Avoid:
Do stay:

Exactly!
I know nothing of La Cabana however I stayed in Casa Maruja during my Frances in 2022 (which although is already 2 years old still closer that 2017)
Is it a Ritz-Carlton? No of course not but then most of us do not look for RC to begin with.
I stayed in a very small (well maybe even tiny... I think this was a good moment to zone out and transport myself into Middle Ages being one of those monks in his cell) but comfortable private room. it had clean ironed white cotton sheets, "regular" pillows and a blanket. I took a peek into other rooms (IIRC 1 or 2 had an en-suite but the rest of us shared the bathroom.... you know something - that day there were 2 other rooms occupied for the total of 4-5 of us and everybody did just fine).
The hospitalera was friendly enough. She most definitely did not bend over to provide anything extra but at the same she was not rude and answered some of the questions I had (told me about Castro de Castromaior and heck if I am not glad she did!)
She also immediately directed me to the restaurant across the street as apparently you need to go in there and put in the order for you dinner later on. If she didn't, well I don't know if I would've been left without a meal (somehow I doubt it) but it was absolutely nice and "proper" for her to shoo me there.
After putting my order in, I returned to albergue, took a nice shower cleaned myself up and happily went to bed getting myself warmed up (it was one of those drizzly cloudy days on a cool side (IN THE 50sF) pretty much all my walk since I stepped out in the morning).
I had a good rest and a very nice restful sleep in the night during which I was happy in the knowledge that my snoring (and who knows what else) didn't disturb other Pilgrims and I felt relaxed and refreshed the next morning
Now it is quite a tiny hamplet so yes I would not expect much of the overall area but the Albergue ABSOLUTELY served me well during my stay!

... and, heck, I've seen DUMPS in my life that that wasn't it....

Attachments

• castromaior.JPG
    castromaior.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 8

Most read last week in this forum

Multiagency rescue... Hope pilgrim concerned is OK..
@Monasp has just posted the SJPDP figures for pilgrims recorded at the pilgrim office for the first six months of this year. Up a little over 4% on the same period last year. The pdf file is on...
Hi, folks: I'm seeing conflicting reports about the ruins at San Anton. Will the albergue be open by early August?
Hello! Brand new here :) Very excited but also very nervous about this Upcoming 1st trial for 3/4 days SJPDP to Pamplona in late September. My first question: after flying from US New York area...
My knees don’t agree with pavement, asfaltroads, so I’m planning to take taxi through Logroño. Anybody knows where it could be logical to hopp of and continue walking?
Hi, I am from NY and I am arriving in Pamplona on Sunday, June 30, 2024 on the 13:46 train from Madrid. I am looking to share a taxi to SJPP. I understand that the only bus leaves at 12 pm and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.