This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Héctor Walks His Way- Week 6

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hector....many congratulations. What a fantastic achievement.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I made it!!!
Well done Hector! I've enjoyed joining you on your journey albeit via the forum. I look forward to following your next Camino
Kind regards Roger

Congratulations! I hope your time in Santiago and your journey home goes well. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been grateful to have shared your journey, and would be interested to see your reflections, if you care to post them once you have had time to absorb your experience.
Many people feel that the real pilgrimage starts with arrival in Santiago. In that spirit, Buen Camino, Hector.

Congratulations on your arrival!
It was a pleasure to digitally share your journey; your tenacity and determination are outstanding!
In the time to come may you cherish and enjoy your memories.

Carpe diem!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I made it!!!
Well done Héctor
My wife and I are sitting having lunch in Tunisia with a big smile on our faces seeing you in front of the cathedral, my wife has seen me just like that many times and we both know exactly how proud you feel.
Great achievement Héctor you walked the whole Camino very proud for you. Buen Camino Keith

Thank you for sharing your physical and spiritual journey. I am planning to return to Spain next week to walk on the Camino Primitivo. Before every Camino I usually have a lot of anxiety and doubt. Recently, every day, I have considered cancelling the trip. But, reading your post from yesterday has crystallized my resolve. You have been an inspiration to me.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I made it!!!
Not only I heard bagpipes, but the Cathedral bells were going full blast. It was a magnificent arrival. I’ll post more later after I take care of mundane things like getting settled into my albergue, doing laundry, etc. I picked up my Compostela and just need to pick up stuff from Casa Ivar, but I have to wait till 7:30 PM

Most read last week in this forum