This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Heading to Irun

Todd Emerson

Time of past OR future Camino
May-June 2018
May-June 2024
I’m travelling to Irún today to start my Camino tomorrow morning - I’m flying to Biarritz getting in at 4pm, planning on catching the bus to Hendaye and walking to the pilgrims hostel from there. Does this all sound do-able?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes, it‘s doable. But because the the albergue is quite at the other end of the town expect an hour to walk there.

I’m travelling to Irún today to start my Camino tomorrow morning - I’m flying to Biarritz getting in at 4pm, planning on catching the bus to Hendaye and walking to the pilgrims hostel from there. Does this all sound do-able?
Allow 15 mins for any luggage, 1-1.5 (worst case) hours to Hendaye, roughly 30 mins to hostel.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum