• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Good Taxi.Company ...Santiago to the Airport

Mlambere

Time of past OR future Camino
April 29th through to 19th May 2024
In the spirit of sharing knowledge.... i used the company below to book a taxi at 0440 this morning using their online reservation form.

They arrived ontime and cost was 26 euro's.

Compostela Autotaxi Association
Office Telephone: 698140209
Hours: 09:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)

C/Clara Campoamor. Intermodal Station
Santiago de Compostela 15702 A Coruña
http://www.radiotaxicompostela.com

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
In the spirit of sharing knowledge.... i used the company below to book a taxi at 0440 this morning using their online reservation form.

Or, take the bus. It’s reliable, takes you right in and in 2022 cost 1 euro each. About a 15 min walk from the Cathedral.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Or, take the bus. It’s reliable, takes you right in and in 2022 cost 1 euro each. About a 15 min walk from the Carthedral.
There is no bus at 0440 in the morning hence the suggestion.
my bad

Another way is to have the albergue, hostel, pension or hotel reserve one for you at that hour. I had the receptions at Hospidario San Martin and Hostel Costa Azul reserve a taxi at 5AM and 6AM last May, and same thing at Hotel Palacio del Carmen just 3 weeks ago. All taxis arrived before the scheduled pick-up.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Because there is no bus service to the airport in Pamplona, the city pays the cost of the ride minus .80 euros from your cost. Get the phone number and the details from the tourist office in Pamplona. It also works from the airport to Pamplona.

Most read last week in this forum

Note from mods: The initial confusion about Gronze’s plans to close sparked a bit of worry. To clarify, only the interactive user forum is closing, and NOT the website with the camino stages and...
Phil and I are in Alaska on a 3 month long camping adventure and we keep meeting Camino pilgrims or people who want to be Camino pilgrims. We have a shell sticker on our pickup topper window...
I am going to fly back from Santander. I would like to take the FEVE along the coast from A Coruna or Ferol to Santander. Previously when I have asked RENFE staff about FEVE I have drawn a blank...
Hi Everyone New to this forum and appreciating it. I arrive in Bilbao on 28th August at around 9.30 am and planning to get to SJPD in one day. The alternatives, I've researched so far include a...
ALSA appears to end bus service from Pamplona on Oct 10. Now planning to take the Artieda bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles arriving at 14:40. Would love to share a taxi to SJPdP. And to know...
Hi, has anyone here stayed at Hostelfly? It looks walkable from T2. Or is it very busy roads with no sidewalks? My flight arrives late afternoon, then thinking of getting the Alsa bus next...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back