• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Flying a drone on the camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Anyone and everyone is certainly free to challenge the validity of anything I post. Many have.
Hey, I'm in that same Club. . .

You know, we need a support group. For those who sign up for membership we can give out a special Charter Membership Crying Towel, complete with a unique Camino Patch. It will have to be a real thirsty at sopping up water, and ultralight so it can also be used as a Camino shower towel. Multitasking, multitasking.... I'll text Ivar and see if he can source the appropriate tear sopper and patch from a manufacturer.

Forum Members: Please hurry, time is limited for Charter Membership. Oh, heck, anyone who has ever posted qualifies as a member. Never Mind.

Just having fun, folks. This is the gentlest of Forums from which to receive a challenge to a posted message.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum