Search 69,459 Camino Questions

First sello?

ashearer

Time of past OR future Camino
De Madrid, May-June of 2013
Hi,

We are scheduled to arrive in Zamora Friday (May 17) and begin walking the Sanabres route Saturday morning. I was wondering where you get your first sello. I assume we can't get one in Zamora since we're just starting, but then how do we prove to the place in the next town where we started? Kind of a "can't get credit since you don't have credit" scenario. Thanks for any help.

-Andy Shearer

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A suggestion: I usually get my first stamp in the cathedral of my starting place.

you can also get your first sello at the municipal albergue run by hospitaleros from the spanish federation. the albergue is more or less near the library up the hill.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, I need to store my bag securely for a few hours while I am in Zamora. I've read differing reports as to whether the train and/or bus station have lockers? Can anyone who has been there...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back