• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First day first hiccup

DwainS

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances(2020)
Plane got delayed by four hours from Toronto to Madrid. So I missed my train to Pamplona. Good news is at Toronto airport when I new I would miss train, just went on to Trainline mobile app and hit refund and by the time I got to Madrid they said refund successful money will be returned. Very easy. Then walked over to customer service for Iberia at Madrid airport and got a ticket to Pamplona. Little behind schedule getting into Pamplona at around 9 PM instead of 6 PM but all good to go.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I love Trainline! I had my own issue recently through my own fault and they immediately still "made it right". They are based in the UK (I think) so for us English speakers with a problem, they immediately help and come to the rescue quickly.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Looks like the Camino provides.

Most read last week in this forum