• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

FILM " The WAY " is there a sequel being undertaken

cathal Ferris

Time of past OR future Camino
29th April to May 31 2014
April to May (2015) starting in Burgos on the (27th April 2015) completing in Santiago on the 10th May flights booked from Dublin into Madrid and alsa bus up to Burgos
12th August 2015 Starting at Croagh Patrick Clew Bay to Downpatrick known as Camino Way of St Patrick
I hear there is a sequel of the Martin Sheen Film the Way being filmed this year any knowledge of same The last film centred on a Son having met his end and how the eye doctor Martin Sheen set off after cremating his sons ashes and scattered them along the way through Santiago and on to finestre great film how he met up with others along the way

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Most film projects never get made - - however this does seem to have acquired a willing production company, and is now officially in pre-production, which is a good sign.

Filming this year I doubt it, but I'd say things are more hopeful than they were.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Back is blank for engraving.
Martin Sheen is 84…gonna whack Jack with his cane. (I can say this as I turn 80 in a few months). Finished the last segment of the Camino last April. BUT, want to go back and walk from Sarria to Santiago one more time. Busy, but I like the crowds, more folks to talk to!

Martin Sheen is 84…gonna whack Jack with his cane. (I can say this as I turn 80 in a few months). Finished the last segment of the Camino last April. BUT, want to go back and walk from Sarria to Santiago one more time. Busy, but I like the crowds, more folks to talk to!
And he had a heart attack while filming AN back in 1979 so he will need to get this movie produced before he forgets about it.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello Everyone, I want to do my first Camino this October, I will be flying from Calgary, Canada leaving anytime after October 13th. Whenever the best deals are on flights really. I can stay as...
So many camino articles are pretty fluffy. Here is one that interviews some people who definitely know what they are talking about. I got this from a Camino friend in the UK, who said that I...
Would love some suggestions please. Having done the Primitivo, Lebaniego, Vadiniense y San Salvador caminos last year (and walked to Finisterre-Muxia), am looking to return to do some more walking...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back