• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Entera - Lorena Diaz

Bachibouzouk

Time of past OR future Camino
Voie de Soulac, Frances, De La Plata, Sureste/Levante, Manchego, Ruta del Argar.
Not sure whether I am posting this in the correct place. Editor/moderators: please feel free to relocate this post where appropriate.

I downloaded Lorena's book onto my Kindle recently. Unfortunately, for me at least, it is a book of poetry and in Spanish. My Spanish is not up to much at the best of times and certainly not up to reading poetry. So I can't review it, however:

I met Lorena on my recent Camino de Madrid in Tamariz de Campos, where she and her husband David run the albergue and the bar. They are from Uruguay and have settled in Tamariz. Both have been and are pilgrims on the Camino. So enthusiastic and friendly are they that, even though I was just passing through, they opened up the bar for this thirsty walker (and had done so less than a hour previously for two other walkers). David is also the village factotum.

I had a quick look at the albergue. It is small but clean and tidy and apparently the only albergue on the Camino de Madrid that is within a church building. I think I'm right in saying that food is also available in the bar.

I got a really good vibe from Lorena and David, the albergue and Tamariz with its ruined church of St John The Baptist and storks nests.

Entera by Lorena Diaz on amazon.es

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Not sure whether I am posting this in the correct place. Editor/moderators: please feel free to relocate this post where appropriate. I downloaded Lorena's book onto my Kindle recently...
Hi all I have teo questions 1) What would be the best books (in English) first for Via Jacobi and then for Via Gebennensis? 2) Are there any apps (like via Fransigena, Sloways) for those two...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back