This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dumbria Municipal Albergue

beanmhic

I am walking the Camino Muxia and Finisterre next week. Could someone please tell me if the municipal albergue in Dumbria is open.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am walking the Camino Muxia and Finisterre next week. Could someone please tell me if the municipal albergue in Dumbria is open.
Yes and if there is no-one at reception, just take your bed. Someone will be there later to sign you in etc!

In May last, the front door closed at 9pm, though people chatted away inside for the next hour or so.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I stayed there once, many years ago, and in case you like sunsets, there was a rooftop (?) or balcony where we all sat and had a nice view. So the 9 pm closing didn’t affect that.
I didn't know about the rooftop sunsets - now I want to go back!

Most read last week in this forum