Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credential

Rose56

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 Frances, 2018 Portuguese, 2023 Podiensis
I started in Irun on the Norte. Do I need 2 stamps in my credential for the last 100kms?
I have very little space left in my credential. Could I get another one somewhere in the last 200k or would a plain piece of paper in the credential suffice?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Do I need 2 stamps in my credential for the last 100kms?
If you want a Compostela, definitely.
have very little space left in my credential. Could I get another one somewhere in the last 200k or would a plain piece of paper in the credential suffice?
If you can get another credential do so : an information centre or perhaps one of the Albergues.
Otherwise yes, a plain piece of paper should suffice.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I started in Irun on the Norte. Do I need 2 stamps in my credential for the last 100kms?
I have very little space left in my credential. Could I get another one somewhere in the last 200k or would a plain piece of paper in the credential suffice?
Almost everything I read, prior to doing my first Camino earlier this year, stated you needed two per day in the last 100km regardless of where you started. So not just two for the whole 100km. Getting stamps is easy and I enjoyed collecting them. Obtaining an additional Credential needs a bit of planning (places and opening times), so I hope the suggestions already given for that will help.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I’ll be in San Sebastián tomorrow to start my first Camino and I have some annoying pain( for the last few days but I thought it would go away with some stretching) in my leg running down...
Hello! Has anyone taken the new alternate route from Baamonde to Boimil? The one that goes across the hypotenuse of the triangle instead of dropping South to meet the Frances. If so, can you tell...
I started in Irun on the Norte. Do I need 2 stamps in my credential for the last 100kms? I have very little space left in my credential. Could I get another one somewhere in the last 200k or...
Dangerous almost impassable section on the Coastal option after Soto de Luina!!! 3 streams converged due to rainfall making it impassable. 2 to 3 feet of raging water as of 15:30 today 2/10/2924...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.