This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Credential Stamp Requirements

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept 2024
Hi All! I’m on Day 26 from starting in Irún and have gathered a stamp each day. Tomorrow, I’ll be passing into Galicia and final 8-9 days to Santiago. Will I need to gather 2 stamps per day during the last 200 km to qualify for the certification?
And it has been an INCREDIBLY journey so far and meeting WONDERFUL pilgrims. Having a bit of separation anxiety leaving the Cantabria Sea behind!

Attachments

• IMG_3166.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3172.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3170.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 4C7B17DF-013F-4D79-9E8C-8A19D533F319.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3184.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3188.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
If you are cycling then you need two stamps per day for the final 200km. Walkers need two per day for the final 100km. People who have walked or cycled longer distances sometimes report being given a Compostela with only one stamp per day but why take the risk of refusal if the Compostela is important to you? The pilgrim office rule is very clear.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum