Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credencial in Santander

Michael Mattalo

A Renaissance Man
Time of past OR future Camino
See My Signature
Good morning. I’ve searched the forums with no luck. Where can I obtain a credencial in Santander … ideally near the train station? We arrive on Friday in Bilbao then a train to Santander to begin. Thank you and Buen Camino to all.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi All! I’m on Day 26 from starting in Irún and have gathered a stamp each day. Tomorrow, I’ll be passing into Galicia and final 8-9 days to Santiago. Will I need to gather 2 stamps per day during...
Hello all, I lost my bluetooth earbuds last Monday 9th Sep in Guemes. I contacted the albergue but no joy there. If anybody has come across them I'd be so grateful to have them back as they were a...
Good morning. I’ve searched the forums with no luck. Where can I obtain a credencial in Santander … ideally near the train station? We arrive on Friday in Bilbao then a train to Santander to...
I believe I lost my prescription Oakley sunglasses on Sept 17 near Gernika. The glasses are white Flak Jackets with white socks and very dark prescription single-vision lenses. If found, please...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.