• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Contacting contributors privately

Gailerart

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo (2020)
Is it possible to contact a contributor by email or whats app (or by mobile as we both live in Australia).
I am planning another Camino in 2026 and am interested in the Torres and would like to contact DenmanMurphy privately
for more information. They have just finished the Torres and it would be wonderful to talk to them about their experience.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Is it possible to contact a contributor by email or whats app (or by mobile as we both live in Australia).
I am planning another Camino in 2026 and am interested in the Torres and would like to contact DenmanMurphy privately
for more information. They have just finished the Torres and it would be wonderful to talk to them about their experience.
Just use the Direct Message feature.
Click on the username (under the Avatar) , click on send direct message.
It's private.

Just use the Direct Message feature.
Click on the username (under the Avatar) , click on send direct message.
It's private.
Yes, that's how you do it. However, brand new members need to have made at least 5 posts on the forum before they can send private messages. (this doesn't apply to @Gailerart who already has enough posts)
It's an anti spam measure after the forum was hit by a spammer sending lewd private messages several months ago.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, is there a New Zealand camino sub forum here or on another online platform? Thanks Bernie
Is it possible to contact a contributor by email or whats app (or by mobile as we both live in Australia). I am planning another Camino in 2026 and am interested in the Torres and would like to...
I have forgotten how to find my past pics on forum any help?

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back