Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Contact Information for Hotel Rural in Hospital de Orbigo

BROWNCOUNTYBOB

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
Need some help to set up a reservation next fall in Hospital de Orbigo. My wife and I are planning to hike from Leon to Santiago late Sept to mid-October. We've hiked Camino Frances four times from St Jean to Santiago. Cindi developed a severe stress fracture in 2021 so this time we will walk from Leon and reduce the kms per stage. This is an opportunity for us to stay in some towns we've not stayed in before. I'd like to make a reservation at Hotel Rural Nuestra Senora de Lourdes. I found the link to their website on Gronze. It connected me to the home page and I could see photos of the historic building, rooms, and description of services (meals). I tried sending a message from "Contact us", but it was rejected. There was a phone contact number, so I called directly. The kind gentleman speaks no English, but my Spanish is good enough to discuss our request to reserve one private room with private bath one night in late September (2025). And we will include dinner and breakfast. He assured me that he will make the reservation, but asked that I confirm this on the internet. Once again I signed onto their website and my request blew up.

There are very nice recommendations on Trip Advisor, but I need help regarding how to formalize our reservation. Thanks for any suggestions! Bob

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Do you try to send a message to their email (nuestrasenoradelourdes_hotmail.com, where the "_" should be replaced by "@") ?

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
During our brief phone conversation, I did not have the impression that he's e-savvy, as is evidenced by their clunky website. That said, I'll follow your suggestion to see if I can connect. He was very kind and said he would confirm my reservation, but I want to be sure. Bob

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Perhaps a helpful tip. Leaving Saint Jean Pied de Port until say Puente La Reina or Estella, your backpack is finally packed and arranged properly for daily use, feels good on your back, your...
Well friends, I can happy and proudly said that I'll start my sixth time volunteering in St. John the Babtist albergue in Gañon from next October the16th, to October the 31th. If you decided to...
Does anybody have any experience with Huellas del Pelegrino in Porto-marin? Lone pilgrim, i am a bit anxious about sleeping top bunk. Recommendations accepted. Thank you.
Anyone been to this one and have comments on it? https://alberguessantabrigida.com/albergue-san-bol/ No neighbors, 260 meters south of the francés, turn off about 4½ kilometers east of Hontanas...
Hello again. My name is Bjoern, a fellow pilgrim living in Ireland. After completing my first Camino 2023 (Camino Portugues) by bicycle, I am back for more. As holiday restrictions in my company...
There is a tomb in the Royal Pantheon in the monastery of Santa María la Real on which is inscribed "Reina Doña Clara Huraca Mujer de Rei Don Sancho". I can't find anything about a queen named...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back