This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Contact Information for Hotel Rural in Hospital de Orbigo

BROWNCOUNTYBOB

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
Need some help to set up a reservation next fall in Hospital de Orbigo. My wife and I are planning to hike from Leon to Santiago late Sept to mid-October. We've hiked Camino Frances four times from St Jean to Santiago. Cindi developed a severe stress fracture in 2021 so this time we will walk from Leon and reduce the kms per stage. This is an opportunity for us to stay in some towns we've not stayed in before. I'd like to make a reservation at Hotel Rural Nuestra Senora de Lourdes. I found the link to their website on Gronze. It connected me to the home page and I could see photos of the historic building, rooms, and description of services (meals). I tried sending a message from "Contact us", but it was rejected. There was a phone contact number, so I called directly. The kind gentleman speaks no English, but my Spanish is good enough to discuss our request to reserve one private room with private bath one night in late September (2025). And we will include dinner and breakfast. He assured me that he will make the reservation, but asked that I confirm this on the internet. Once again I signed onto their website and my request blew up.

There are very nice recommendations on Trip Advisor, but I need help regarding how to formalize our reservation. Thanks for any suggestions! Bob

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Do you try to send a message to their email (nuestrasenoradelourdes_hotmail.com, where the "_" should be replaced by "@") ?

During our brief phone conversation, I did not have the impression that he's e-savvy, as is evidenced by their clunky website. That said, I'll follow your suggestion to see if I can connect. He was very kind and said he would confirm my reservation, but I want to be sure. Bob

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum