• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Portugués Central Way

Valski

Time of past OR future Camino
October
Hi all!

I am planning my first Camino this October and intend on doing the Camino Portugués central way over 8/9 days. Has anyone done it in this length of time and could share their Itinery with me? Many thanks 😊

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you only have time for 8 or 9 days walking but can't physically do Porto -->Santiago in under 10 then a good idea is to take the train from Porto to Barcelos and start there.

Then use the above Gronze stages but consider splitting the stage between Barcelos-Ponte De Lima into two.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello All! I am a nervous first timer trying the first hike on CF from September 24-28, flying from NY area to Paris. Original plan was SJPDP to Pamplona, but then heard it will be rainy during...
Hello all, Been reading all your very valuable posts and advice for a few weeks now in anticipation of starting tomorrow! Can only get a portion of Francés done on this trip (probably as far as...
Hi Pilgrims! I am planning on starting the Camino Frances between Oct 10-13 and I was hoping to get input about a couple specifics: Ticket's are bought and I decided to start on the holiday -...
Hi all, Maybe some can give some advice/helping words for me to actually be able to go do it. I am feeling the need to walk the frances (i originally planned and wanted to do the primitivo for...
Hi everyone - so glad to find this forum. have 4 weeks approx and intend on taking the walk handy enough!! to Santiago, onwards to Finisterre and Muxia. looking forward to it, and meeting some...
I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong group. Feel free to move my post. I have walked 7 caminos, always in Spain (well, max 50k in France), the country I love. At the end of october/start of...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back